Cloning Around (1)

"Hey, Himiko, Gundham's at the door asking for you," Kaede said one Saturday afternoon as she peeked into Himiko and Tenko's room. 

   "Yeah! He's probably calling you over for a secret rendezvous," Miu teased. "He's trying to take you away from Kokichi so he can have some magical muff for himself!"

  "MIU!!!" Kaede exclaimed in disgust.

  "Eeeeeeeeeee..." Miu whimpered. "I-I was only tryin' to lift the mood."

   "There's no mood that needs lifting! Nobody's sad, or anything!" Kaede scolded. She then turned to Himiko. "He's waiting."

   "Okay," Himiko replied. She stood up from her bed and followed Kaede and Miu downstairs. Gundham was at the door, folding his arms as he patiently waited for Himiko. "Nyeh...Gundham? You wanted to see me?"

   "The Crimson Mage appears!" Gundham replied. "Recall that you and I have been chosen to join forces to complete the grueling task filled with deadly chemicals and fire in order to obtain the mark of approval and satisfaction!"

  "Nyeh...I'm too tired to think right now, so can't you speak like a normal person?" Himiko asked, yawning. Gundham cleared his throat and slight hung his head sheepishly.

   "We need to work on our science project if we want to get an A," he muttered. 

   "Right now?" Kaede asked. She turned to Himiko. "But, Himiko, I thought you were going with Miu and me to the mall today."

   "Yeah! You didn't change your mind, did you?" Miu asked. "We made an appointment today to get makeovers...not that I need one...but we all know you're in desperate need of one!"

   "Hey!" Himiko exclaimed with a glare. Miu shrank back a little.

   "Chill! I wasn't sayin' it to be mean!" she mumbled. "I just meant that y-you could use a little work done on your face." Kaede rolled her eyes. 

   "Anyway...you're still coming with us, Himiko, right?" she asked. 

   "Well, I, um..." Himiko stuttered.

   "Refrain from speaking, golden-haired maiden of melodic fingers and Jimmy Neutron Jezebel!" Gundham butted in. "I desire the mark of approval and satisfaction, nay, I am in dire need of the mark of approval and satisfaction!"

   "Why?" Kaede asked, crossing her arms. Gundham turned red and hid his face in his scarf.

   "I'm currently failing chemistry," he muttered sheepishly. 

    "Well, do your own damn project, Crocodile Humper!" Miu spat.

   "Himiko can help you with your project when we come back," Kaede suggested. "We won't be long, I promise!"