Kiki Ouma (8)

The next morning, Jiji dropped Kokichi off at Hope's Peak Academy. Kokichi exited the limo excitedly, running through the crowd of students staring at him in disbelief. 

   "Whoa! Did you just come outta that limo?!" Kazuichi asked. 

   "Yup!" Kokichi replied with a cheeky grin. 

   "Since when did you start getting rides in limos?" Byakuya scoffed. 

   "Awww, you mad cuz you're not the only rich boy around here anymooore?" Kokichi teased. 

  "What do you mean by that, Kokichi?" asked Kaede. 

   "Sheesh! The moment I step out of a limo, everyone wants to talk to me all of a sudden," Kokichi mumbled. "But, I don't have time to talk to you losers. I'm looking for Himiko."

   "Last time I saw her, she was in the cafeteria," Sayaka said. Without another word, Kokichi dashed into the school. He ran into the cafeteria, where some of the students were already eating breakfast. He spied Himiko sitting with Angie, Tenko, and Tsumugi. As soon as his eyes fell on Himiko, a large grin spread across his face.

   "HIMIKO!!" he shouted. Himiko turned in surprise. 

   "KOKICHI!!" She jumped up from her seat, her grin just as wide as Kokichi's. They ran into each other's arms, hugging each other tightly. They pulled away, smiling happily at each other. Kokichi held Himiko's hands in his. 

   "Man, I...I suddenly just feel...so..." he stammered, feeling at a loss for words.

   "Nyeh...complete?" Himiko finished with a playful grin. 

    "Hahaha, yeah!" Kokichi replied, giving Himiko another hug. "I really do." He pulled away again and gave her a few soft kisses. 

   "Me, too," Himiko sighed contentedly. They pressed their foreheads together, staring blissfully into each other's eyes for a few seconds, until Kokichi broke the trance. 

   "Oh! Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! I have a lot to tell you, HimiCocoa Bean!" he said, throwing his hands into the air. Suddenly, the bell for first period to start rang. Kokichi's shoulders slumped. "Seriously?!"

   "Nyeh...that's okay, Panta Bear," Himiko assured, patting his shoulder. "You can tell me at lunch." Kokichi brightened.

   "Nee-heehee...that's true!" he replied. "Oki, then! I'll tell you at lunch, then, Himiko!" Kokichi then took her hand and walked her to her first class.

   ***

   "You should have heard her, Himiko! She has a laugh similar to mine!" Kokichi exclaimed during lunch later that day. He had been telling her his experience with his family the previous night.