Kokichi and Himiko's Great Penguin Rescue (10)

"No bad news! (No bad news)! No bad news! (No bad ne-ews)! Now don't...you...bring me...no bad news! I'll make you an offer, child, that you cannot refuse! So don't nobody bring me no bad news!" Four sang as he danced around the plane, listening to music with earbuds in. Three and Five were holding their stomachs, glaring at Four.

   "Ugghh....I'm gonna be sick," Five groaned. "And Ichiro's singing is making things...uurrk...worse!"

   "Skibbidy-bibbidy-beep-beep-bop, heeba-deeba-beep-bop-boop, hey-hey-hey...no bad news!" Four scatted. "Nooow don't nobody bring me no bad news!"

   "Uuuggghhhhh..." Three and Five groaned. Five reached for a barf bag.

   "I think I'm gonna hur...hur...BLLEEECCCHHHH..." Five blew chunks into her barf bag. Three gagged at the sight of it, and looked around for a barf bag. However, there weren't anymore. She began to panic. 

    "Why don't you just go to the bathroom?" Nine suggested.

   "I...don't think I can...make it," Three gasped. She lurched forward to the ground. 

   "Oh, my!" Himiko exclaimed. She rushed over to Three, removed her hat, and allowed Three to throw up into it. Three looked at Himiko with a mortified expression.

   "I'm so sorry!" she cried. Himiko smiled at her.

   "Nyeh...it's okay," she said. "I can just wash my hat out." Three gave Himiko a weak, appreciative smile. 

    "Thank you, Himiko," she said. Himiko bowed.

   "Just doing my Supreme Lady duty," she said. She turned behind her to Kokichi, who gave her a nod and smile of approval. Himiko smiled bashfully back before heading into the bathroom. With her magic, she made the throw up disappear completely. She put her hat back on and left the bathroom, sitting back down next to Kokichi. He wrapped his arm around her and kissed her cheek.

   "Urrgghhh...Kokichi, please, make Ichiro shut up," Five groaned as Four continued singing. 

    "Ichiro!" Kokichi shouted in an authoritative voice. Four pulled one of his earbuds out and turned to Kokichi.

   "Yeah?"

   "Sit down and shut up," Kokichi ordered. Four immediately sat down and crossed his arms, pouting. Three and Five sighed with relief. 

   "I shouldn't have eaten all those pancakes," Three muttered, curling up in her chair. Kokichi opened up a small compartment next to his seat. He brought out a couple of sodas and handed them to Three and Five. 

   "Here, you two, drink this," he said. "But don't drink it too fast." Three and Five took small sips before drifting off to sleep. Besides Kokichi and Himiko, everyone else fell asleep, as well. Pinkwin turned to Himiko.