Ouma Goodness!

Himiko was sitting outside underneath the gazebo in Casa V3's backyard. She sighed miserably as she took off her jacket due to the scorching heat. The reason she was outside was to avoid doing chores. She knew that she should be doing them, but the heat was making her miserable, which made her feel lazier and more unmotivated than usual. She wanted desperately to go inside to get a drink, but was afraid that Kaito or Kaede would spot her and make her do her chores. 

   Isn't that what Kirumi was for? Himiko thought to herself. But she knew what Kaito would say: "If YoU hAvE tImE tO lAzE aRoUnD, yOu HaVe TiMe tO dO cHoReS! 

   Kaito wasn't a bad guy, but it did annoy Himiko how he implemented the rule that everyone should be doing chores, not just Kirumi. The more she thought about it, the grumpier she felt. She needed a nap. Not only a nap, she desperately wanted something to drink. Feeling like the heat was winning over her, she finally decided to go get something to drink. As she neared the back door, she heard the vacuum cleaner from inside of the house; someone was vacuuming the dining room. Frustrated, Himiko groaned and trudged her way around the house to the front yard. As she turned the corner of the house, she heard the voices of Kaito and Kokichi. 

  "Ugh...do I have tooooo?" Kokichi whined. 

   "Yeah! Since you like stealin' my car so much, you're gonna wash it!" Kaito demanded. "Man up, Kokichi!" Himiko noticed that Kaito's shirt was off. Himiko barely noticed; Kaito always had his shirt off when he was washing his car. She just hoped he didn't spot her walking across the lawn.

   "Fiiiine," Kokichi mumbled. He removed his scarf, causing Himiko to pause briefly and snap to attention. 

   Is he going to take his shirt off?!?! she screamed in her head. The thought made her heart skip a beat. With both hands, Kokichi reached for the hem of his shirt and pulled it up over his head, revealing his chest and lower torso. He removed his sleeves, revealing his arms, which surprisingly had some muscle tone. Himiko's heart pounded furiously against her chest, making her feel lightheaded. She felt heat rising through her body, and rushing up to her reddening face. 

   "Damn, it's hot out here," Kokichi muttered as he crumpled up his shirt and scarf before throwing them to the ground. 

   Nyeh...it just got hotter, Himiko thought to herself. Kokichi then took a water bottle and poured the water over his head and body. 

   "Ohh..." Himiko whimpered quietly as she watched Kokichi run the water through his hair and across his chest. He closed his eyes and swayed his head back and forth, shaking the water out of his hair. To Himiko, everything seemed like it was happening in slow motion. She felt faint and found herself in a hazy daydream. The world around her disappeared, leaving nothing but a pink sky filled with heart-shaped clouds. Himiko was on a cloud herself, and Kokichi was standing on another cloud across from her. Kokichi slowly turned his head towards her with a flirty gleam in his eye, smiling seductively at her. 

   "Himikoooo..." he murmured in a playful, dreamy voice as he began walking towards her on a path of clouds that formed between them. Himiko swooned. She always loved hearing him say her name. Kokichi reached out and grabbed her hands, placing them on his chest. Himiko gasped sharply at how warm and firm it felt. She closed her eyes as she slowly ran her hands across his chest. Still holding onto her wrists, Kokichi wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed his forehead against hers. Himiko could feel immense heat radiating from his body. She opened her eyes to see Kokichi staring back intensely into them.