Smoking In the Girls Room (1)

This is another story where Himiko is the new girl at Hope's Peak! Also, since you guys wanted to see the problem that Himiko faces at school, I decided to write this one first, and the next story will be where Kokichi meets Himiko's mom! ^-^

    Himiko was in the girls' bathroom at school, trying to find something to wipe off the orange juice that she had accidentally spilled onto her sweater vest. However, no matter where she looked, there was nothing around for her to dry herself. There weren't any paper towels in the dispenser and the hand dryer was broken. She sighed as she realized she had to settle for the toilet paper in one of the stalls. 

   "Nyeh...what a pain," she grumbled. However, when she looked in each stall, all the toilet paper was gone. "Nyeeeeh!! Seriously?!" she exclaimed in frustration. "D'oh! You stupid bathroom!! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" She started banging the stall wall with desperation. 

   "Hey, are you okay?" a voice asked. Himiko let out a startled squeak. She turned to see a girl with short, black hair that curved in sharply towards her face. The girl stared at Himiko with her piercing pale blue eyes. 

   "Oh! Mm...I'm fine," Himiko muttered before pulling the part of her vest out that was stained with orange juice. "I just need something to wipe this juice off my shirt." The girl gave Himiko a small smile and motioned to Himiko with her hand to follow her. She led Himiko to the hand dryer.

   "Here, you can use this," she said.

   "No. It's broken," Himiko replied. The girl held up her hand.

  "Not a problem," she said. "Watch this." With her elbow, the girl smacked the side of the hand dryer. Then, she clapped her hands twice, then pressed the knob. Immediately, the hand dryer came to life, blowing out hot air.

   "Oh, my!" Himiko exclaimed before sticking her wet and sticky sweater vest under the dryer. When Himiko's vest was finally dry, she smiled at the girl. "Nyeh...that was amazing! How'd you do that?!"

   "It's an old trick," the girl said with a modest shrug and smile. "You're new here, aren't you?"

   "Yeah," Himiko replied, shaking the girl's right hand, which Himiko could see had a strange tattoo of a wolf's head on it. "I'm Himiko Yumeno, the Ultimate Mage."

   "I'm Mukuro Ikusaba," Mukuro said. 

   "Nyeh...you must be the Ultimate Hand Dryer Fixer," Himiko joked with a small smile. Mukuro let out a small chuckle.

  "Actually, I'm the Ultimate Sol-" she began, but she was interrupted by a group of popular-looking girls waltzing into the bathroom.

   "There you are, Moo-Cow!" one of the girls said. The girl had strawberry blonde hair tied up in pigtails with two hair ties: a white bear head on one side, and a black bear head on the other. The girl looked very fashionable with her black uniform shirt with a red skirt and high-heeled boots. To Himiko, she looked like the most popular girl in school. She smirked at Mukuro. "Were you trying to hide from me?"