Cloning Around (4): Goth Himiko, Kaede, and Miu

Goth Himiko sighed in annoyance and frustration as she looked at the strip of paper Himiko had handed to her. Her task was to go to the mall with Kaede and Miu. 

   "Nyeh...great," she muttered to herself. "I have to spend a day with two blonde bimbos." She eerily stood in the doorway of Kaede and Miu's room. Miu was muttering angrily to herself as she tinkered away on one of her inventions, while Kaede merely laid down on her bed, staring at the ceiling. Goth Himiko let out a zombie-like groaning sound to get their attention. Kaede and Miu looked up.

   "Himiko?!" Kaede exclaimed in confusion. "Y-You look so...so..."

   "Dead, like the Corpse Bride, or somethin!'" Miu finished for her. Goth Himiko gave them a wry smile.

  "Nyeh...thanks. I try," she replied. 

   "Well, um...I guess you won't need a makeover, since you did it for yourself," Kaede said, feeling slightly disappointed. 

   "Well, I definitely didn't need a makeover, so how about we cancel our appointments?" Miu suggested. 

   "Sure, I guess that's fine with me," Kaede replied. "You guys still wanna go to the mall, though, right?"

    "I've got nothin' better to do, so yeah, I'll go," Miu replied. "How about you, Himiko? We can go bra shoppin!' The A-cup bras are usually the cuter ones, so not all hope is lost for you." Goth Himiko narrowed her eyes at Miu in annoyance.

   "Nyeh...keep talking, and I'll make sure you'll never have to worry about going bra shopping EVER AGAIN!!!" she growled. 

   "Eeeeeeeee...sorryyyyyy!!" Miu whimpered. "I-I'm just tryin' to be n-nice!"

 "Um...haha, Himiko? Are you sure you're okay?" Kaede asked, chuckling nervously.

   "Is it that time of month for you?" Miu asked. 

   "No. But I will have my chance to howl at the full moon next week," Goth Himiko replied. Kaede and Miu exchanged quizzical glances. 

   "Well, okay, then...let's just go, now," Kaede finally said. They headed downstairs. Goth Himiko grabbed a black umbrella and opened it before heading outside.

   "The hell? What's with the umbrella?" Miu asked. 

   "Nyeh...the sun is my mortal enemy," Goth Himiko replied. Kaede rolled her eyes and scoffed.

   "C'mon, Himiko, cut it out!" she said. "This whole 'goth girl' act is going a bit too far!" She reached for the umbrella. Goth Himiko bit Kaede's hand before Kaede could get a chance to grab the umbrella. "YEOUCH!!!" Kaede yelped, yanking her hand back in pain and fear. 

   "Hey! What's your damn problem?!" Miu exclaimed. "You think you're Wednesday Addams, or somethin?'" Goth Himiko didn't reply. She merely walked ahead, leaving the other two girls behind. Kaede and Miu stared after Goth Himiko in disbelief before finally deciding to follow her.