The Ultimate Supreme Lady (4)

It was the next morning. Himiko woke up to a sticky note attached to her forehead. She smiled knowing it was from Kokichi. She pulled it off to read it:

   Hey, HimiCocoa Bean! I've got supreme leader business to take care of, again! Oh, no! :O I'll see you in a few days! Good luck on the campaign trail, Booger Face! I love yooouuuu!!- Love, your veeeery evil, yet veeeery sexy, supreme leader boyfriend, Kokichi!

    Himiko felt her heart drop. She didn't want Kokichi to miss out on her presidential journey. She sighed sadly as she placed the note onto her nightstand, when she saw Kokichi's supreme leader hat there. Suddenly, she felt reinvigorated. She got out of bed, washed up in the bathroom, and put her supreme lady outfit on. Then, she placed Kokichi's hat on her head before looking at herself in the mirror. 

   "Nyeh...that's more like it," she said, nodding confidently at her reflection. "I look more like a supreme lady!"

   "Wow, Himiko! You look amazing!" Tenko exclaimed. In the mirror, Himiko could see Tenko finally waking up. "Well, you always look amazing, but you definitely look like a powerful leader!"

   "Thanks," Himiko replied. "I feel like a powerful leader!" She sat down on her bed, lost in thought.

   "Are you okay, Himiko?" Tenko asked.

   "Yeah," Himiko replied. "I'm just...a little nervous about running for class president." At the mention of that, Tenko threw her blanket off of her body and jumped out of bed.

   "Oh, my gosh, Himiko! You are so amazing running for class president like that!" she squealed with glee. 

  "Nyeh? You really think so?" Himiko asked. 

   "Well, yeah!" Tenko exclaimed. "I mean, people turn corrupt in politics all the time, but with you being involved in politics, you'll make everything magical, and...and...amazing, and...and...not corrupt! You even make me wanna get involved in politics someday! Ooo! I could even be prime minister of Japan!" 

   That's probably not a good idea, Himiko thought to herself. "Well...I don't wanna really get involved in politics," she admitted. "I just wanna...step out of my comfort zone." She didn't want to tell Tenko that she was really doing all of this for Kokichi, or else Tenko would go on ranting about how much of a degenerate Kokichi was and how he brainwashed her into being involved in something as shady as politics, or some crap like that. 

   "Aaahhh...Himiko, that's soooo admirable!" Tenko said, giving Himiko a tight squeeze. "That's why I adore you so much! You're such a brave and powerful mage! If everyone was like you, the world would be a better place!"

   "Umm...sure," Himiko said through squeezed cheeks. "Could you let go of me, please, Tenko?"

   "Oops! Sorry, Himiko!" Tenko apologized. "So, Himiko, what are you going to do today?"