Puppet Show!(9)

"You have kunged your last fu, señorita," Mahiru said. "And I will make sure you never ridicule my hair ever again!" Mahiru then jumped into the air, spinning around. She then kicked Mikan across the face, sending Mikan flying across the room and crashing into the wall.

   "Curseeees..." Mikan growled, rubbing her chin. Then, she jumped up and flew towards Mahiru. "HI-YAAAAHHH!!" She made jabs at Mahiru, who was ducking every one. Suddenly, Mikan twirled and crouched, swinging her leg across and knocking Mahiru down. "Ha! I have got you! You have been gotten! I have knocked you down, rendering you defenseless. You have nothing to protect you, so I am, therefore, the victor who has knocked you down and left you defeated! You have no choice but to surrender to me, Mikan Jikan! And, now..." She brought out a pair of scissors. "...it is time for me to cut your haaaaiiiir! Mwa-hahahahahahaaaa!!"

    "Do not speak to soon, señorita Mikan Jikan," Mahiru said. She kicked her foot up, launching the scissors from Mikan's hand. 

   "Whoa! Duck!" Kokichi said, as he pulled Kiki and Kimiko down in time to avoid the flying scissors. "Yikes!"

   "Cool!" Kiki and Kimiko exclaimed. 

    "No! No! Not cool!" Ibuki yelled. 

    "Ibuki is right! Mahiru and Mikan have also lost their minds!" Sonia said. 

    "Heeeey, don't worry about it, brah," Nagito said. "Let's just coo-coo-cachoo and make our way to the big ol' blue!"

    "What does that even mean?!" Teruteru exclaimed. 

   "Yeah! Why does Nagito still sound like a sea turtle?!" Ibuki added. 

   "Stop saying such inane things," Peko said as she and the others continued to watch Mahiru and Mikan fight. "We need to find a way to return our friends back to normal."

     "Yeah, it sure would suck if they stayed like that forever!" Kokichi said. Peko suddenly stiffened and opened her mouth wide, releasing a loud and monotonous roar.

    "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" she hummed. 

   "P-Peko! What the hell's gotten into you?!" Fuyuhiko exclaimed. Still humming, Peko bent down and smacked her face against the carpet, dragging her open, humming mouth across it. Kiki, Kimiko, and even Kokichi burst into laughter when they saw her. 

    "What in tarnation is she doin?!'" Gundham shouted in aghast as he stared at Peko. 

    "She thinks she's a vacuum cleaner!" Hiyoko said. "You get up off the ground like that immediately, soldier!" Peko dragged her mouth across the floor, walking past Kazuichi, who was still chowing down on the roast. He barked at Peko as she walked by. Suddenly, she was knocked down by Mahiru, who was knocked back by Mikan.

    "¡Maldita sea! " Mahiru exclaimed, wiping blood from her lip. She jumped at Mikan, shoving her to the ground.