The Ultimate Supreme Lady (5)

During breakfast, Himiko sat in the cafeteria, observing the students around her and wondering who her easier targets would be. She brought her finger up to her chin in thought as her eyes scanned over the students. 

  "Hey, Himiko!" came Hina's voice. She rushed over to Himiko and sat next to her. "Himiko, I think it's so cool that you're running for class president! I thought you weren't gonna run!"

  "Nyeh...I changed my mind," Himiko replied with a cheeky grin as she placed her hands behind her head. "I felt like making a difference."

   "That's so cool!" Hina exclaimed. "Also, I love your dress! And the hat! They're very Kokichi-ish!"

  "What can I say? He's my inspiration!" Himiko replied with a shrug.

   "Aw, that's cute!" Hina said sweetly. "Well, just so you know, Himiko, you have my vote already! I'm excited to see how you change things up around here!"

  "Why, thank you, Hina!" Himiko replied. Hina waved goodbye before running off. 

   "Hey, hey, heeeeyyyy, Himikooooo!" Ibuki sang. 

   "Hi, Ibuki," Himiko answered. 

   "Ibuki thinks it's so cool that you're runnin' for class prez, Himiko!" Ibuki exclaimed. "Ibuki's definitely gonna vote for you!" Himiko smiled to herself. She was amazed how people had already made up their minds to vote for her despite Himiko not telling them any plan she had in mind to change the school. 

   "Um...Ibuki, out of curiosity...why are you voting for me? I haven't even given you a reason to do so," Himiko said.

   "I don't need a reason!" Ibuki replied. "You're awesome! Plain and simple as that! Plus you got our band, MioMaizoMenoMikiMakiMukiMatsuMind, out of trouble when I, uh...accidentally made that bet with Junko." Ibuki sheepishly twiddled her fingers. "You're not still upset about that, are you?"

   "No, I got over it," Himiko assured. 

   "See?! That's why Ibuki loves ya, Himiko! You're a good sport!" Ibuki exclaimed. "Well, catch ya later, Redhead!" Ibuki skipped happily off across the cafeteria. Himiko thought to herself again. Deep in thought, she began to notice a pattern. The people who would vote for her, like Tenko, Gonta, Hina, and Ibuki, were some of the more gullible students at Hope's Peak. That's when it hit Himiko.

  That's it! she thought to herself. I gotta go after the gullible students! She felt a surge of excitement rush through her veins. She was starting use her brain, just like Kokichi would! Smiling deviously, she looked around the cafeteria, hoping to find more gullible people until she spied...

  "A-ha! Akane!" Himiko muttered to herself. Akane was sitting next to Nekomaru. As usual, she was ravenously devouring her breakfast like there was no tomorrow. Himiko didn't know if she could win Nekomaru over, but she knew she could dupe Akane. She walked over to their table and sat down. "Nyeh...hello, Akane," she said with a seemingly innocent smile.