Puppet Show! (3)

Kokichi, Kiki, and Kimiko entered the living room, which was filled with the excited voices of everyone else as they watched Chiaki and Hiyoko play Fall Dudes. 

    "C'mon!! Jump, you stupid blob thing!!" Hiyoko exclaimed in frustration at her character as she furiously pressed the buttons on her controller. 

   "There! I made it across the finish line in time," Chiaki said with a smile of relief.

   "Urrgghh!! I...can't...do it!" Hiyoko growled. 

   "Keep trying, Hiyoko," Chiaki said encouragingly. "Don't give up."

   "Shut up, you limp-eyed uggo! I already know that!" Hiyoko spat. 

    "I already know who's going to have a tail pinned on them," Kimiko whispered to Kokichi and Kiki. Kiki nodded while Kokichi chuckled.

   "H-Hey! I'm almost there!" Hiyoko shouted excitedly. 

   "Keep goooiiiiiiinnnng!!" Nekomaru cheered. 

    "You'd better hurry!" Kazuichi said. "The others are catching up to you fast!"

   "This race is...going to be clutch!" Sonia said. Right when Hiyoko's character was about to cross the finish line, another character pushed her out of the way, eliminating Hiyoko's character.

    "WHAT THE HELL?! " Hiyoko screamed. She threw the controller on the floor. "DAMMIT!! I DIDN'T WIN BECAUSE THAT STUPID SON OF A BITCH PUSHED ME OUTTA THE WAY!!" The room became deathly quiet and still as if everyone was afraid of angering Hiyoko even more. 

    "Th-There's no need to be so upset, Hiyoko," Mikan said timidly. "I-It is just a game, after all."

   "Shut up, pig barf, before I give you a game over!" Hiyoko snapped.

   "Eeeeee...I'm sorryyyyyyy!!" Mikan whimpered.

   "Soooo...how's everyone?" Kokichi joked. Everyone turned to look at Kokichi.

   "When did you get here?!" Hajime exclaimed. 

   "And who are those little girls?!" Kazuichi demanded, pointing at Kiki and Kimiko. "The last person little kids should be around is you, Kokichi!"

   "Ew, says the guy wearing pee-colored clothes," Kimiko said before she and Kiki burst into a fit of giggles. Kazuichi looked down at his clothes.

   "Who's pee is this neon?!" he exclaimed.

   "Aaanyway," Kokichi interrupted, placing his hands on top of Kiki and Kimiko's heads. "This one over here is Himiko's little sister, Kimiko, and this one right here is my cousin, Kiki. They're here to meet you guys!"