Sister, Sister (2)

Kokichi and Himiko cruised through the streets at high speed with ease. Kokichi was looking around as if searching for something.

   "Nyeh...what are you looking for?" Himiko shouted over the air rushing around them. 

   "Somewhere to take off from!" Kokichi shouted back. He noticed a skate park as they whizzed by. "A-ha! That's perfect!" Kokichi turned around and entered the park, catching the attention of very confused, yet curious, skaters. Kokichi slowed down and stopped the MischiefMaker a few yards away from a ramp.

   "Uh...dude, that's a cool ride, and all, but this place is only for skateerrrrs," said some random kid as he gestured to his skateboard and the other kids who were skating.

   "Don't worry! We won't be here for long," Kokichi promised. He revved up the MischiefMaker again and zipped towards the ramp, gaining speed each second. Kokichi then pressed the turbo button. Boosters appeared from the sides of the MischiefMaker, causing the moped to fly at an intense speed. 

   "Get ready, Himiko!" Kokichi called back. 

   "Nyeh...ready!" Himiko said with a thumbs-up while holding tightly to Kokichi. They flew off the ramp and into the air, where Kokichi immediately pressed the button with the wings on it, activating the MischiefMaker's flying mode. The wheels were stretched out further away before being flipped horizontally so that the spokes were facing down. Then, the wheels returned to their original positions and began spinning furiously like two fans. Large wings began to protrude from the bottom. Suddenly, Kokichi and Himiko were soaring straight up towards the clouds. 

  "YIPEEEEEE!!!" Kokichi exclaimed, laughing with joy. He steered the MischiefMaker straight so that it was now floating at a slower and steadier pace. "Himiko...this is so cool!"

   "I agree," Himiko said. "Though, it's still not as cool as broom travel."

   "That's true!" Kokichi admitted. "Broom travel is way better! Buuut...if we don't want to expose your magic to everyone, this is the second best thing!"

   "That's also true," Himiko admitted as she reached out to touch a cloud. 

   "Okay, Himipotamus, we're on our way to Tokyo!" Kokichi exclaimed. He flew their moped through the sky until they saw a massive city below them. "That's it!" Kokichi said, pointing down. "You said Shimokitazawa, right?" 

  "Yup!" Himiko answered. 

   "Okie-dokie!" Kokichi said. "I...don't wanna spend all this time trying to figure out where I'm gonna land, so I'll just land somewhere and we can find where we need to go from there." He flew down towards Tokyo, the air rushing wildly all around them. He lowered the MischiefMaker close enough to where they could hover over the streets rushing with cars. 

   "Y-YOU'RE GONNA LAND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET?!" Himiko yelled.

   "Well, if we wanna keep moving, yeah!" Kokichi answered back. He was looking for a gap in between the moving cars. "Haha! I found an opening!" He pressed the button with the wheels on it, turning the MischiefMaker back into a regular moped. The wings retreated back into the bottom. The wheels stretched out, flipped over, and resumed their original positions. Then, Kokichi revved the engine as he and Himiko were falling towards the open space between the two cars.