Kiki Ouma (1)

"You're going to watch T.V., Himiko? Well, okay! I guess that's okay, and all, but don't watch too much T.V., or your brain will rot!" Tenko babbled on and on as Himiko trudged her way down the stairs with Tenko trailing eagerly behind her. Himiko sighed in annoyance and frustration as she plopped herself onto the couch. She reached for the remote, but Tenko snatched it away before she could touch it. "You don't need to do all that channel hopping, Himiko! I'll do it for you!"

   "Tenko...you don't have to do that," Himiko sighed. "I can do it myself."

   "Yeah, but, changing the channel is too much of a pain for you," Tenko insisted. "I know because I know everything about you, including which things are a pain to you, and which things aren't!"

   "It's not a pain flipping through channels as much as it is trying to find something to watch," Himiko muttered. "I can handle changing the channels." 

    "No, no, no, Himiko! You just sit there and rest and tell me which channel to stop on, okay?" Tenko said. Himiko groaned while Tenko flipped the T.V. on and began flipping through the channels. "Okay, let's see...there's the food channel, the animal channel, ooo, the workout channel! Wanna watch that, Himiko?"

   "No," Himiko muttered.

   "Okay! Wanna watch NHK?" Tenko asked.

   "No."

   "Wanna watch Nickelodeon?" 

   "No."

  "Wanna watch Cartoon Network?"

   "No."

   "Wanna watch Disney Channel?"

   "No."

   "Wanna watch B.E.T.?"

   "No."

   "Wanna watch boxing?"

   "No."

   "Yeah, I knew you didn't want to watch that because boxing is only for degenerate males," Tenko said as she continued flipping through the channels. "It would be a much better sport if girls were in it. Then again, girls aren't brutal, degenerate monsters who beat the snot out of each other! Only degenerate males do things like tha-"

   "TENKO!!! " Himiko screamed, bolting out of her seat. Her scream was so sudden and shrill that Tenko also jumped out of her seat. 

   "WHAT?! WHAT?! I'M SORRY!! I'M SORRY!! AM I GETTING ON YOUR NERVES AGAIN?!" Tenko shouted, falling to her knees and folding her hands in a pleading position. 

   "NYEEEEH...PUT IT BACK ON THAT CHANNEL!!! HURRY!! GO BACK!!! GO BACK!!! " Himiko demanded, pointing frantically at the T.V.