The Ultimate Supreme Lady (12)

Kokichi sighed as he pulled out a grape lollipop, removed the wrapper, and stuck the lollipop in his mouth. Still leaning on the front door to 7th Island House, he took out his phone and was about to call Himiko, when he saw a figure shuffling down the street out of the corner of his eye. He looked up to see Ryoma hustling frantically towards Casa V3. 

   "Ryoma!!" he exclaimed, removing the lollipop from his mouth so he could speak. Ryoma turned his direction and hurried over to him. He stopped to catch his breath. "Nee-heehee...looks like you've been running a marathon!" Kokichi laughed. "Why are you running, by the way? Where's everyone else?"

   "Trapped...at...school," Ryoma panted. 

   "Trapped?" Kokichi repeated, raising his brow. He patiently waited for Ryoma to catch his breath and calm down. 

   "It's Himiko. She's gone crazy," Ryoma explained. Kokichi's eyes bugged out. 

  "Himiko?! What's going on with her?" he asked. 

   "She won student election on Friday," Ryoma said. "But somehow, she made herself headmistress of Hope's Peak, er...Himiko's Hopecus Pocus Academy, as she now calls it...and she's basically taken over the entire school. She put the school on lockdown and locked us in over the weekend and today. I had to sneak out to contact you so you can get her to stop." Kokichi merely stared at him with wide eyes and a gaped mouth. His mouth formed into a smile of fascination and amusement.

   "Himiko did all that?!" he asked. "My HimiCocoa Bean?! She even made herself headmistress?! " Ryoma nodded in response. "Hahaha...wow! I'm actually impressed, and kinda jealous at the same time!"

   "So, you're not going to stop her, then?!" Ryoma asked incredulously. Kokichi placed his hands behind his head and smiled.

   "Well, of course I'm going to stop her," he replied. "As much as I love my Monkey Buns, I can't let her do better than me at my job, seeing as how I'm the Ultimate Supreme Leader. Besides, with all that power going to her head right now, it's obvious that she can't handle being in charge. Plus, she's put herself in more danger than she thinks by doing all this. So, yeah, I'm gonna stop her." Ryoma sighed in relief.

  "Hmph...I never thought I'd say this, but, thanks, Kokichi," he said. 

  "Wooow, it must be really bad if you guys needed to get me involved," Kokichi marveled. "Nee-heehee...Himiko's really done a number on you guys, huh?" 

   "You don't know the half of it," Ryoma muttered. 

   "Alrighty, then! Let's go!" Kokichi said. 

   "Wait, we should probably make a plan to sneak back in-" Ryoma began.

   "How? You said she placed the school on lockdown," Kokichi interrupted. "And I'm sure I won't be able to fit through the vent like you did."