Fairy Godgirlfriend (Fairytale AU) (13)

Later that night, Kokichi and Himiko were sitting on Kokichi's bed, trying to think of ways to prank Leon. 

   "How do you think we should prank him, Himiko?" Kokichi asked. He was trying to get Himiko to choose for herself. She looked at him with uncertainty.

   "Nyeh...I don't know," she admitted. "I'm not really good at coming up with ideas."

   "M'kay, then, I'll help you out!" Kokichi offered. "We can do the peanut brittle prank."

   "What's that?"

   "Well, there's this can of...'peanut brittle,' and when the person you're pranking opens it, a bunch of springy snake things come flying out of it, instead," Kokichi explained. Himiko smiled with fascination.

   "Oooo, that sounds really funny!" she giggled. 

   "Do you wanna try that?" Kokichi asked.

   "Will it make you...happ..." Himiko began. Kokichi raised his eyebrow at her, causing Himiko to lower her head abashedly. "Nyeh...sorry." She was still trying to get used to not doing things to please Kokichi.  

   "Tell you what, Himiko, you come up with the plan, and I'll go along with whatever you want, okay?" Kokichi suggested. 

   "Um...okay, but, I-I don't know how to come up with a prank," Himiko replied shyly. 

   "We'll keep it simple," Kokichi assured her. "Kinda like how we pranked Hiyoko earlier by making her sound like a donkey every time she insulted someone, we can do the same for Leon. He made you trip and fall, riiight?" Himiko nodded.

   "Yes."

   "So, what do you think would be a good way to teach him a lesson?" Kokichi asked. "Maybe it should have to do with tripping?" Himiko brightened. 

   "Nyeh...I got it!" she said. 

  "'Kay, what is it?" Kokichi asked. 

   "We can trip Loni and laugh at him!" Himiko replied. Kokichi snorted. Of course, it was a stupid idea, but he wasn't going to tell her that.

  "Hahahaha, first of all, it's Leon," Kokichi corrected. "And, yeah, sure, we can do that," he replied with a cheeky grin, despite feeling disappointed with her stupid idea.

  "Actually...no...I don't like that idea," Himiko said, twiddling her fingers.

   "Oh?" Thank goodness, Kokichi thought to himself.

  "I-Is that okay? Am I allowed to disagree with you?" Himiko asked cautiously.