Miu In the Hot Seat (End)

"Okay, Miu, go ahead and pick one of your classmates!" Kokichi said. Miu peered over to her classmates, scanning them carefully. 

   "Pooichi! Get your ass up here!" she said.

    "Ah, um...okay," Shuichi mumbled. He was about to stand up until his desk moved on its own next to Miu's podium. "WAH!!" he shrieked in surprise. Then, the ten subjects ranging from first grade to fifth grade appeared on the projector screen. 

   "Now, Miu, pick the subject you wanna start with," Himiko said. 

    "Eh, I'll start with 1st grade world geography, just to get warmed up," Miu said, stretching her arms.

   "Your first question iiissss..." Kokichi began as the question appeared on the projector screen. "'Formerly known as 'Edo,' what is the capital of Japan?'" Miu sighed nervously and leaned over the podium.

   "Shit! Shit! Shit! I know this..." she mumbled. Beads of sweat began pouring down her forehead, and she started biting her fingernails. "Okay...capital of Japan...used to be called 'Edo.' Shit! What is it?!" The others, even Kokichi and Himiko, stared at her in utter disbelief. 

   "A-Are you serious, Miu?" Shuichi asked. "Please tell me you know the capital."

   "SHUT THE HELL UP!! YOU'RE MAKIN' ME NERVOUS AND I CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT!!" Miu yelled. 

   "Wha...! YOU SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW WHAT THE CAPITAL OF JAPAN IS?!" Kokichi shrieked incredulously. "YOU LIVE HERE, DUMBASS!!"

   "Well, what if it's a trick questiiiooon?!?!" Miu cried. 

   "It's not a trick question!! I'm straight-up asking you what the capital of Japan is!!" Kokichi yelled. "This isn't rocket science!! It's first grade, for crying out loud!!"

   "I...I...I'm...I wanna..." Miu gulped, nervously tugging at her collar. 

   "MIU!!! WHAT IS THE FREAKING CAPITAL OF JAPAN?!?!" Kokichi screamed. 

   "I'M SORRY, OKAAAYYY?!" Miu cried. "IT'S HARD TO THINK WHEN YOU'RE UNDER PRESSURE!!!"

   "JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!" Kokichi yelled.

   "Ggghhgg...d-d-d...hubbubbup...h-h-h...h-h-h-h..." Miu stammered. "H-H-HONSHUUUU!!! I'M LOCKIN' IT IN!!!"

   "SERIOUSLY?!?!" Kokichi bellowed, unable to control his disbelief. "HONSHU IS ONE OF THE ISLANDS THAT MAKE UP JAPAN, YOU STUPID-ASS BITCHLET!!! Ooohhh...my go-...Shuichi! Please, show us the correct answer!!" After writing on his small whiteboard, Shuichi showed everyone the answer, which was Tokyo. 

   "DAMMIIIIIIT!!! I KNEW IIIIIIT!!!" Miu screeched, sinking down the podium in despair. Kokichi rolled his eyes and uttered a short irritated breath.