Trust Exercise

*Before Kokichi and Himiko became a couple*

     KOKICHI: Heeey, Himiko!

   Himiko quickly sat up in her bed. She found it strange, yet exciting, that Kokichi would just randomly text her. They didn't interact too often with each other, due to Himiko avoiding him in fear of accidentally revealing her secret massive crush on him. However, she supposed she felt more comfortable speaking to him through text. At least she was able to think before replying to avoid making herself look like an idiot in front of him. She waited a few minutes before replying, so as not to appear so eager to talk to him.

   HIMIKO: What do you want?

    She facepalmed. She didn't want to sound so harsh. But, she also didn't want to sound eager, either. She sighed. Trying to hide her feelings for him was a pain. A big pain. A huuuge pain! She wished she had the courage to just tell the boy how she felt. But, it wasn't so simple...at least, not for her. It seemed, however, that Himiko's response didn't deter Kokichi from replying because he sent one immediately after.

   KOKICHI: Are you...bizzy?

  HIMIKO: No. And that's not how you spell "busy."

  Right as she sent her response, she immediately regretted it. "Ugh! Of course he knows that's not how it's spelled, you idiot!" she hissed to herself. "Nyeeeh...I need to learn to just play along with him!"

   KOKICHI: Haha, welp, that's the Kokichi way to spell it!

   Himiko sighed in relief. Well, at least he wasn't put off by her lack of sense of humor. 

   HIMIKO: If you say so. Why did you ask if I'm busy?

   KOKICHI: Come to my room! I wanna show you something cool!

   Himiko blushed. What in the world was so cool that he wanted her to come to his room?! She had to admit that she was intrigued and wanted to go. But would she be alone with him in there? Would Gonta also be there? If not, she didn't know if she could handle herself around Kokichi when nobody else was around. 

   HIMIKO: No, that's okay. I'm too tired.

   KOKICHI: Okay! I'll go up to your room, then!

   Himiko's eyes widened. Was he crazy?!

  HIMIKO: WHY?!

  KOKICHI: Omw!

  Panic flooded Himiko's brain. She looked up to see that the door to her and Tenko's room was open. She flew off her bed to the door and SLAMMED it shut! She then locked it before grabbing her desk chair and hooking it up against the doorknob for extra security in case Kokichi tried to lockpick his way in. Not that he'd be insane enough to do that, Himiko hoped. She stood in silence, staring at the door in fear. Suddenly, she heard knocking, causing her to flinch.