That Time of the Month

Inspired by: me eating soup
Avi opened the door to your guys' apartment as he got home from work. "Hey babe," he greeted you.

"Hey," you smiled weakly.
"How was your day?" He asked.
"It was... ehh."
"What's wrong?"
"Oh, it's just... My period."
Avi's eyes widened. He walked over to where you were sitting, on the couch, and hugged you. "I'm sorry, sweetheart," he whispered into your neck. "It's okay, Av, it's not your fault."
"Well, it kinda is, I didn't get you pregnant," he said with a sly grin. You laughed. "Oh Avi, this isn't the time to be kinky." He giggled.

All the sudden, he stood up. "Imma make you some soup."
You laughed. "Soup is wonderful."

You watched as he pranced out of the room, excited to be making you soup.
He started singing a song about soup, and you started recording it, and then posted it to all of social media.

When he brought the soup to you, you thanked him and then he checked his phone. "Um, why am I going viral?"
You started laughing. "Because you are perfect in every way." He smiled as he watched you finish your soup. He took the bowl back to the kitchen,

"Can we cuddle?" You asked him.
Avi smiled. "Of course, love."

Avi picked you up and carried you bridal style up to your shared bedroom. He gently put you on the bed, understanding that your uterus was trying to kill itself. He laid down next to you and placed his warm hand on your stomach, gently rubbing it to try to relieve you of the cramps.

"If I could take your place, I would do it in a heartbeat." He said while looking at you with the most loving eyes.

"You're very sweet," You kissed his cheek,"but you'd regret that decision."

He kissed you sweetly. "Well, if I can't trade places with you, I might as well try to make it as "good" as possible for you."

"I love you."
"I love you too," he rest his head against yours.

Avi turned your head, pressing his lips against yours, pouring out all of his love for you, while also initiating a make out session.

After a few minutes of this, he began kissing your jawline, making you let out a light moan. He moved to your neck, kissing up and down it, trying to find your sweet spot, and once he did, he focused on it. He then started nibbling and kissing your ear. "Oh Avi, don't mess with me when my hormones are all out of whack."

"Why not?" He smirked. He started kissing your neck again before you could answer. You whimpered. "Because, I can't do anything about it. Stop being horny."

He turned your head again, and very gently connected your lips. He kissed you yet again, and then detached your lips. "I'm sorry, sweetheart," he said with the cutest puppy dog eyes.

You kissed him one last time. "I love you. Let's watch Spongebob."

I don't even know, I just decided to add Spongebob at the end.