Aww

Walking downstairs, you saw Avi on the couch, his head was in his hands.

You furrowed your eyes, walking closer to him.

You then heard muffled cries coming from the male.

Sitting down next to him swiftly, you wrapped you arms around him.

He pulled his head out of his hands, looking at you with his tear-streaked face.

"I love you, Avi," you pulled him into a hug, making sure he felt loved.

His arms wrapped around you carefully, not wanting to crush you.

He buried his face your neck. His beard tickling it.

You felt more of his tears spill onto your neck, obviously indicating that we was crying.

"Babe, what's wrong?" You pulled out of the hug slightly, pushing hair behind Avi's ears.

"I-I was just thinking about how much I love you and how sweet you are and how you're the greatest thing that's ever happened to me and how I want you to be mine forever."

Your heart swelled at his vulnerability.

Wrapping your hands around his thick neck, you pulled his lips to yours.

His arms wrapped around your waist , pulling you close, his lips running over yours with passion, both of you showing your love.

Breaking the kiss, leaned his forehead against yours.

"I love you," he kissed your lips another time.

You smiled, pulling away and kissing his cheek.

Reaching your hand up, you wiped his cheeks, ridding them of his tears.

"I love you," you whispered, "I'll always be here for you."

.