*Smirk*

I cringe while writing smut is that weird

You were a moaning mess. The way Avi touched you felt so amazing, you knew you were reaching your high as your breathing got faster and your lower regions began contracting...

You came just as you woke up. You tried to regain control of your breathing. When you opened your eyes, you saw Avi watching you.

You grabbed his hand as your breath was getting back to normal, cuddling up to him.

Since your body was up against his, you could feel his arousal against your stomach.

"What exactly just happened?" He asked, pulling you somehow even closer, his member then trapped between your bellies.

"I was dreaming.. about us.. I came just as I woke up.."

His eyebrows raised, "You sounded so sexy... I, uh," he looked down at his crotch.

You smirked at him, "I can feel it. Would you like me to... do something about it?"

He smirked a bit, yet somehow still seemed precious to you.

You rolled him onto his back, climbing on him.

He looked at you with anticipation as you grabbed his face, pressing your lips to his.

He kissed you passionately, slipping his tongue in your mouth.

You groaned at the contact, breaking the kiss. You moved to his neck, kissing and sucking until a hickey formed on his skin.

You then sat up, rolling your hips over him.

He closed his eyes, biting his lip. You saw his shoulders tense.

"Shh.." you rubbed his shoulders, putting them at ease.

He opened his eyes to look at you, still biting his lip. You could tell he was trying to suppress moans.

"Make noise for me, baby," you whispered in his ear, kissing his neck.

Rocking your hips again, he moaned a little bit, grabbing your hips.  You smiled at the way you were making him feel.

Getting off of him, you unzipped his pants, pulling them off of him.

Pulling down his boxers, his thick member popped out.

You wrapped your small hand around it, stroking him gently.

He grabbed the sheets in his hands, groaning.

You leaned down, giving his tip a kiss.

Swirling your tongue around on it, he whimpered. You loved how sensitive he was with you.

Stroking his shaft, you took his tip in your mouth, sucking slightly.

He whimpered, arching his back and holding your head to him.

"I love you," you whispered, stroking him to his peak.

He came into your hand, and you made a quick trip to the bathroom so you could wash your hands.

My friend on insta sent this to me and she's like "use this in one of your smuts" so I was like "k cool"

When you got back, Avi's eyes were struggling to stay open, he was so tired, but he wanted to cuddle with you.

Climbing into bed next to him, he had put on boxers, and he curled you up in his arms, holding you tightly.

"I love you," you whispered.

"I love you too, thank you," he kissed your neck gently.

"No reason to thank me," you smiled.

.