Date Night

"Hey, babe, I'm taking you out tonight.. Can we go to a movie?" Avi asked you, looking at you hopefully from across the table.

You nodded, "Of course, Avi." He smiled at you, and reached over, placing his hand on top of yours. You laced your guys' fingers together, and smiled back at him.

"I love you, sweetheart," He whispered, just as your 3 year old son came running out to the the table.

"Mommy I hurted by foot," Ben whined.

"Aww, buddy, what'd you do?"

"I accidentally kicked the wall."

Avi picked him up, "Do you want some ice to put on it?"

He nodded.

Avi carried Ben on his hip as he got ice, put it into a bag, and handed it to Ben.

"Thank you daddy," He thanked Avi, giving him a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

"You're welcome. Just make sure the bag doesn't get opened," Avi called as Ben trotted away.

You stood up, walking over to Avi, "You're the best dad ever," You told him, placing a hand on his chest.

"You're the best mom ever," He replied, pulling you into a hug.

"I love you, baby," He said a few minutes later.

*****

Scott, Mitch, Kirstie, and Kevin showed up to watch Ben just before you and Avi left.

"Bye guys! Call us if you need any help!" You yelled as you were heading to the car.

Avi opened your door for you, being the perfect gentleman that he is.

"Thank you, Av."

"Of course."

He then got in on his own side, "I'm so happy we can finally be together, like, this, again.

"Me too, babe."

Avi smiled at you, leaning in to kiss you softly.

You weren't going out to dinner, just to a movie, as you had already eaten with Ben.

"I love you so much," You whispered.

"You seriously have no idea how much I love you," Avi told you.

You had decided to go see a horror movie together, as you were never able to watch them anymore, with Ben.

Avi kept an arm around your waist as you got the popcorn.

You chose your seats, choosing ones in the back, because of course you would be in Avi's arms by the end of it, and some people have a problem with couples in public.

You breathed out deeply as the movie started.

"It's okay, babe, I love you," Avi whispered, kissing the top of your head.

"I love you too."

The movie began, of course with a jumpscare.

Avi already had an arm around the back of your chair, so you just leaned into him.

His immediate reaction was to pull you into his chest and hold you close which you did, as the movie explained its backstory.

The story was actually quite terrifying even for Avi, so he was also comforting himself by comforting you.

You kissed his cheek softly, trying not to make any noise, even though the closest people to you were 6 or 7 rows ahead of you, as you had gone to the late showing, so there weren't very many people.

Eventually the movie ended, and you were paranoid as you and Avi walked back out to the car.

You got in the car, looking around warily.

"Are you okay, baby?" He asked.

You chuckled slightly.

"Yep, just that darn movie. I just can't handle scary crap."

He chuckled, pulling you into a short hug.

When you got back home, you saw the rest of PTX asleep on your couches, with Mitch finding his way to the guest room, and Scott eventually following him in there.

They had put Ben to sleep in room, so you and Avi were careful not to wake him as you walked by.

Avi picked you up, tossing you on the bed lightly as you both changed clothes.

When you were in comfortable sleeping clothes, he laid down, pulling you with him, and pressed himself against your back.

.