Firsts

Part 2 to the last chapter coming #soon. 

You and Avi were best friends, who had just graduated from college.

The two of you were staying in a hotel room, because you wouldn't have had time to drive all the way back to your parents, so you just stayed together.

Earlier that night, Avi had confessed his love to you, and you began dating.

He kissed you for the first time in the backseat of his car. You were freezing, so told you to get into the backseat, so he could join you back there.

He hugged you, trying to warm you up, before he found himself staring into your beautiful eyes. He was just just captivated by them.

Avi had slowly leaned in, connecting your lips. 

This was a very special moment-- for both of you.

Neither of you had actually kissed anyone before.

Yes, of course, this was strange, but neither of you had ever found the 'right' person to share that moment with.

Until then. 

"____?" 

You blinked a few times, being taken away from your thoughts.

Avi nodded his head toward the elevator door, silently telling you to leave the elevator, him following closely behind.

The two of you were bringing up to the room, which you were sharing.

As Avi opened the door, you were excited, but slightly nervous for what was to come, because, neither you or Avi had cuddled with someone your own age before, so this was unexplored territory.

You smiled as you closed the door behind the two of you, and placed your things down.

It was only slightly awkward as you both went to the bathroom, changing clothes-- separately, of course.

You changed first, so after Avi came back out, you opened your arms toward him.

"Can I have a hug?" You almost whined.

He chuckled, walking over to you. He stood you up, and pulled you into his chest, hugging you softly.

You could already tell he was destined to be the best boyfriend.

You smiled, tilting your head to gaze up at him.

Avi smiled back at you, and leaned down, kissing you.

He kissed you for a few minutes, showing you his love and appreciation, before he moved to lay on the bed.

You followed shortly behind him, and laid down next to him, turning away from him.

Avi knew you weren't going to make any type of first move, but he also knew you well enough to know that you wanted HIM to make the first move, so he did.

He wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you to him.

You turned around in his arms, smiling at him, before he leaned his forehead against yours.

You leaned up, attaching your lips to his. You kissed him sweetly, softly, for a few minutes, before he pulled away, resting a hand on your hip.

"You're good at that," He whispered against your lips, his light beard brushing up against your face.

You blushed, "But you're better.

Avi smiled, kissing you again, this time making it linger.

You pulled away giggling, and rested your head on his chest. 

You could tell Avi enjoyed your action, because he leaned his head against yours, and began rubbing your stomach comfortingly.

Avi leaned down, kissing you one last time, passionately, before turning off the lamp, and pulling you into his chest, you resting your head on it again.

"Thank you for everything," You whispered.

"Anytime," He whispered back.

You slung an arm over his torso, as he wrapped his arms around you.

"Goodnight, my muffin."