Cuddle Buddy Website

You worked on a cuddle buddy website. Basically, you were paid to go to peoples' places and cuddle with them. To try to make it a little safer, your employer did know the address in which you were going.

You didn't mind your job, you actually really loved cuddling others (as long as they weren't creepy).

You had never really been attracted to any of your clients, but there was one who caught your eye...

Avi Kaplan. He was a beautiful man, and you were scheduled to meet up with him later that day. The two of you had messaged a bit, just so you could ensure that he was actually nice, and you were quite attracted to his pictures.

You wanted to be professional, to not let this get in the way of everything, but it didn't really work.

Meeting up with him, he invited you into his apartment.

"Hi, I'm ____, your cuddle buddy."

"Hey, I'm Avi," he waved cutely and awkwardly.

You shook his hand.

"Where would you like to start?"

********

He laid down in his bed, on his back.

"I'm sorry, I guess I'm just a bit nervous," he placed with his thumbs.

"It's okay, it's fine to be nervous."

He smiled at you as you put your purse on the ground, crawling in bed next to him.

It was obvious that he was tense, so you rubbed his side and his shoulders gently. Moving his arm, you laid your head on it.

"Shh," you whispered, rubbing his stomach gently.

Slowly and surely, he relaxed, just letting you lay with him.

"Um, where do I touch you?" Avi asked awkwardly.

You shrugged, "I really don't care as long as you aren't being creepy or molester-like."

He chuckled slightly, "Okay."

His arm wrapped around you, pulling you close to him.

You blushed against him. He was so warm.

"So, why did you contact the cuddle buddy website?" you asked, your hand massaging his stomach.

"Well," he thought for a moment, "Ever since I broke up with my last girlfriend, I just haven't been able to function... like, I just love human contact, like hugging and cuddling, and suddenly all of that was gone. It was hard for me."

You nodded, "Are there any certain positions you want at the moment?"

He thought for a second, "Um, this might be weird, but... can I cuddle you?"

"Would that make you happy?"

He nodded, blushing.

You smiled, "Of course then. What do you want me to do?"

"Can, uh, you turn around?"

You nodded, turning, your back to him.

His warm hands held your hips, pulling you closer.

He sighed out in content as he snuggled up to you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

You smiled and relaxed in his arms, lacing your fingers though his.

He rested his head on yours, his chin in the crook of your neck.

You weren't really sure what happened after that, but you fell asleep.

Avi

She was so beautiful. I laid with her until she eventually fell asleep.

A few hours later, there was a knock on the door. I smiled at her body for a moment before kissing her cheek, crawling out of bed.

When I got to the door, a short woman busted into the apartment.

"Where is she?! What did you do to her?!"

"____? She's back in the bedroom," I widened my eyes, motioning o my bedroom.

The woman ran into the bedroom, seeing ____.

She rushed to the beautiful girl's side.

She shook her until she woke up.

"Wha?" ____ groaned, pushing this woman off her.

"Are you okay? What did he do to you?"

____ looked at me.

I raised my eyebrows and shrugged.

"He didn't do anything to me."

"Then why were you asleep?"

"I-I... I guess I fell asleep..."

The woman turned to me, "I'm sorry. I promise we'll never send her again. We'll find someone for you who doesn't sleep through everything."

I shook my head, "No, no, it was perfectly fine. Please don't send me anyone else, I really like ____."

The woman sighed and nodded.

She then walked out of the room, "Okay, ____. Take your time. Just remember to text me once you leave. I don't want to lose you."

I sat down on the bed next to ____.

"Hey," I lifted her chin up, "Are you okay?"

She nodded, "Yeah... I'm just not good during some situations."

"Aw," I pulled her into a hug.

*
He was so warm. I loved the feeling of his arms around me.

"I'm sorry for falling asleep," you mumbled.

"Oh, that's fine. I kinda loved it actually- not because you weren't talking but because you felt so vulnerable and soft in my arms, like a teddy bear."

You blushed, smiling at him.

**********

A month later, the two of you were dating. After you began dating, you quit working for the cuddle buddy company. You felt like you weren't being truthful to Avi while cuddling with another person. You loved Avi, he was so sweet.

Snuggling into his chest, you kissed his shoulder gently. He smiled and pulled you even closer.

"Thank you for being mine," he whispered into your ear.

"Thank you for letting me call you mine," you mumbled back, smiling.

He grinned and pressed his lips to yours.

You deepened the kiss by burying your fingers in his hair, before pulling away.

You smiled, laying your head on his shoulder.

.