Do You Love Me?

Slight backstory: Avi has been best friends with you for years, you are not together (yet)

'Hey, ____, can you come over? I'm bored.' Avi texted you.

'Sure thing, bassman.' You replied.

It was 6 pm, you guessed you and Avi would just watch movies, or something, and probably eat junk food.

You showed up at his house around 6:30, not even bothering to knock.

"Hey, Av," You greeted him.

He turned and smiled at you.

"Come here," He told you, opening his arms for you.

You giggled slightly, and walked into his arms, wrapping your arms around his neck, as he pulled you onto his lap, causing you both to blush.

"I missed you," You told him, still hugging him.

"I missed you too, love."

Wait.. Did he just call me love? You thought.

You giggled, climbing off his lap, as he wrapped an around around your shoulders, and you two talked as you caught up on Game of Thrones.

Since his couch was a pull-out couch, he eventually 'transformed' it in to a bed, as he generally did when you spent the night with him. He only ever actually slept with you once, which was when you were sick, as he didn't want you to freeze.

Avi gathered blankets and pillows, and added them to the 'bed'.

He then resumed Game of Thrones.

At one point while you were watching it, you realized Avi was texting Kevin on his phone. Being the curious rat you are, you looked over his shoulder slightly, only seeing 'Yeah, of course I like her, but she doesn't like me," As the text Avi had just sent Kevin.

You sighed out, thinking Avi was talking about some other girl he was friends with, as he was friends with so many beautiful women.

Avi looked at you with curiosity and concern. You smiled slightly and leaned your head on his shoulder as he put down his phone.

He pulled you into his chest, hugging you tightly.

'Do you love me?'  You thought.

He smiled at you sweetly, and turned off Game of Thrones, as it had gotten pretty late.

You excused yourself to the bathroom, where you changed into more comfortable clothes to sleep in, as he was already in sweatpants.

When you walked back into the living room, you saw that he was already laid down with his eyes clothes.. and that he was also shirtless.

You blushed, and climbed in next to him.

He subconsciously snuggled up closer to you, causing you to blush more.

You tried to sleep for hours, but all your mind would think about was Avi, and being so close to him, yet so far.

He then wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling your back up against his front, and buried his head into the back of your neck.

You smiled, yet again blushing, and soon found yourself fast asleep.

A/N Hello! I know this is short, but I'm planning on writing a part 2 tomorrow.

Stay tuned!

-A

.