Bad Boy (PG-13)

College themed; suggestive sexual content

You and Avi met in kindergarden. The two of you crushed on each other all through middle school, and then finally admitted your love for each other in your freshman year of high school. 

The two of you started dating, and your relationship was very strong-- you loved each other so much.

You both went to the same college, and Avi somehow got a reputation of being a 'bad boy'. Now, Avi's the farthest thing from a bad boy-- he's sweet, funny, and cuddly-- not to mention adorable.

You loved that others thought of Avi as a 'bad boy' and you helped him keep the reputation.

Avi was quite amused by the 'fans' he got, especially since he wasn't even a 'bad boy'. All the girls wanted him, because some girls spread rumors that they got in bed with Avi, and that he was very good.

You laughed at that, because you and Avi lived together all through college, and you knew for a fact that he didn't cheat on you, and he never would.

There were always strange things that happened though, every so often, a group of freshman boys would gather outside your front window, watching the two of you. 

Generally, the two of you would just brush it off, and ignore them, as they watched intently as the two of you cuddled.

Sometimes, there were girls-- of all college ages-- who would stand outside the window, and glare at you while eye-raping Avi.

There was one night, where there were both guys and girls outside your window, and the two of you didn't have blinds, so you decided to have fun with it.

"How did it get like this?" Avi asked, chuckling.

"I have no idea, but let's have some fun," you responded climbing on his lap, and you straddled his hips.

"Wha-" you cut him off by attaching your lip to his.

Avi figured out what you meant, and wrapped his arms around your waist, and the weirdos outside started cheering.

Avi stood up, and you separated slightly, before he wrapped an arm around your waist, pulling you back to him, and he pressed your hips to his crotch, causing both of you to moan slightly, and the creeps outside to cheer even more, causing your neighbors to be very confused.

He picked you up, and you wrapped your legs around his waist as he kissed your neck, taking you to the bedroom.

You and Avi knew you weren't actually going to have sex, but you wanted to tease your 'audience'.

Since your small house was one story, and the curtain that was covering the window was basically see-through, (haha see though) the 'audience' could only see shadows of what was happening, you and Avi decided to tease them more.

He placed you on the bed, and climbed on top of you, pulling the sheet above your heads, and started thrusting against you, slowly at first, before gaining speed.

You could hear the audience going 'ooooh', like a bunch of creeps.

The two of you started getting more turned on, you could feel his bulge rubbing against your area, and you moaned, causing Avi to smirk.

Eventually, the two of you stopped, and Avi was breathing heavily.

The crowd dissipated, and Avi kissed you softly before planting a kiss on your neck, climbing off you.

He smiled awkwardly as you glanced at his crotch, seeing the bulge, and biting your lip slightly.

Avi then excused himself to the bathroom, where you were guessing he was going to shower and jerk off.

You decided to go shower yourself, and maybe have a little 'fun' yourself. Yes, your small house had two bathrooms.

When both of you were done, you met back in the bedroom, and Avi hugged you tightly, "I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," you whispered back.

He lifted you up, setting you gently on the bed, before climbing in himself.

You were pulled into his side, and you rested your head on his chest as he kissed the top of it.

"I'm so glad I met you in kindergarden," you said suddenly.

"Me too, baby. Me too."

.