Question

"Hey Avi, can I ask a question?" You asked, sitting down on the couch next to him.

He read something on his phone as he replied, "Sure thing, babe. Ask away."

"Why do some guys like being called 'daddy?'"

Avi put his phone down, looking into your eyes, "Um, I don't really know. I guess it's some kind of sexual thing, I guess, like, sometimes between a dom and a sub."

"Do you like being called daddy?" You scooted closer.

He furrowed his brows, "Well, I haven't really ever been called that, sooo.."

You scooted even closer.

"Okay, well.. Will you carry back to our room.. daddy?"

Avi bit his lip and chuckled, shaking his head, "Yeah that's weird. I love you baby."

You giggled as he picked you up in his strong arms, carrying you upstairs.

Carefully laying you down on the bed, he crawled over you, snuggling into your side.

You laid there, Avi's head on your stomach, his arm thrown over your waist, and you played with his hair until he fell asleep.

"I love you," you whispered, knowing he couldn't hear you.

When he eventually woke up, he moved from your stomach, up to your head, placing his lips on yours. Kissing you softly, he eventually pulled away, pulling you into his arms.

"I love you, baby."

.