Terrified

You and Avi were laying on the couch, it was about 11:30 at night. You had almost fallen asleep, but suddenly you heard the loudest thunder ever. It literally shook the house.

Your eyes shot open, and you jumped into Avi's lap.

He smiled and hugged you, his hand on the back of your neck as he held you against his chest. Chuckling, he kissed the top of your head softly.

You calmed down a little bit, but suddenly, another crack of lighting came, followed by even louder thunder.

You whimpered and wrapped yourself around Avi as much as possible. He wrapped a blanket around you, and moved you off of him. He stood up, closing the curtains, knowing how much you hated when it stormed and the curtains were open.

Generally, you weren't too afraid of storms, except when they were at night.

Avi came back to you, and he carried you to one of your guest rooms, the one which was on the first floor. He understood you were terrified of everything, and that you just wanted him to hold you.

He laid you down and pressed his lips to yours. He hovered over you, and laid down on your smaller body, resting his hips over yours.

You smiled as he broke the kiss, and he gazed down at your beautiful face and eyes. He pressed his lips back to yours, and suddenly, more thunder went off. You accidentally bit his lip, pulling him somehow even closer to yourself.

Avi pulled away from your lips, and buried his face in the crook of your neck. He kissed it gently, calming you down through the raging storm outside.

The rain came pouring against the house as his lips were against your neck. He detached them from your neck, and gave you a sweet, short kiss on the lips.

He laid on top of you, knowing you'd feel safer if he did so.

"I love you, my sweet, precious baby."

"I love you too, ____."

.