Group Cuddles

Walking into your living room, you saw your boyfriend cuddling with Mitch. Jealous, you frowned, growling slightly.

"____!" Scott reached for you, as he was laying on your other couch.

Heading over to him, he grabbed you, pulling you close to him.

"Scott.. what the hell are you doing?"

He simply wrapped an arm around your waist, pulling you up against him. You tensely laid there, looking over sat Avi who was awkwardly holding Mitch.

Sighing, Scott suddenly lifted you up, carrying you upstairs to your bedroom. You trusted Scott, but you had no idea what the hell he was doing, so you began getting frantic.

Luckily you saw Avi with Mitch on his back, and you were immediately relieved to see him.

Scott placed you down on the bed and smirked, crawling over you. Mitch sat next to Scott, and you widened your eyes, pushing Scott off you. You immediately grabbed Avi, pulling him to you.

His warm and comforting arms wrapped around you. You held him close, "What the hell is going on?"

"I have no idea," he whispered, "Scomiche came over and decided we were going to switch partners, and so.."

"That's messed up. You're mine, and I'm yours. There's no one else that I'm giving myself to other than you."

Smiling, Avi pecked your lips gently.

Scott somehow got his arm wrapped around you, pulling you closer to him.

"No," you shoved him away, on top of Mitch, "Suck your boyfriends dick for all I care, but you are not having me."

Scott shrugged and started unbuttoning Mitch's pants.

Your eyes widened, looking at Avi frantically.

"Um could you guys go to the guest room?"

Avi pulled them out of the bedroom, locking the door.

"I have no idea what just happened, but I feel violated," you said, feeling Avi pull you close.

He nodded.

"It's weird to feel anyone but you touch me.. it feels wrong."

He nodded again, placing a kiss on your lips.

Honestly idk.

.