The Chapstick Challenge

"Hey guys! Today, ____ and I will be doing the chapstick challenge!" Avi began the video.

"If you don't know what the chapstick challenge is, it's, well, too much effort to explain. Google it." You giggled.

"So I will be putting on chapstick, then I will kiss ____, and she has to try to figure out what kind it is."

"Yes," You added.

"Okay, so ____, close your eyes," Avi told you, and you did.

Avi put some chapstick on his lips, showing the camera what kind it was.

"Okay, open your eyes," He said.

You opened your eyes, and he pressed his lips to yours, and you ran your tongue over his lips, trying to figure out what the strange taste was.

"Is that... bacon?" You asked.

Avi nodded, smiling.

You picked up some chapstick as Avi closed his eyes.

You chose BBQ, and showed the camera.

You put it all over your lips, and pressed your lips to Avi's.

"BARBECUE!" He nearly screamed, and you giggled.

"Yes!"

This went on for a while, and you and Avi had lots of laughs.

"Bye guys, see you next week!" You and Avi said together, ending the video.

You both fell back on the bed.

"I love, you ____."

"I love you too, Avi."

A/N I know, this chapter is super-short, but I needed to get something out.

If you guys want me to do more things YouTube-related, or just any suggestions, please tell me.

I AM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS, PLEASE SEND SUGGESTIONS IF YOU WANT CONTENT.

-A

.