Comfort

Your POV

You woke up shaking. You had had a nightmare, and in it, you lost Avi.

Avi felt you shaking, and quickly sat up. "Baby, are you okay?" He said, with worried eyes.

He wrapped his warm around around your shaking body. "I-I don't k-know," You whimpered out.

"Did you have a nightmare?" He asked.

You just nodded your head. "I-I lost you in it."

"Aww, babe. You'll never lose me. I'm right here, for you. And our future children with be the cutest little nuggets to walk this Earth since you."

By now you were giggling. Avi kissed your hand, like the gentlemen he is, and you wrapped your arms around his neck. He wrapped his around your waist, and laid you back on the bed. He peppered kisses all over your face, anything to make you feel loved.

You giggled and he felt accomplished. Avi stopped kissing your face, and started to kiss your jawline, then moving to your neck, where the kisses started lingering more.

Avi then rewrapped his arms around your waist, gently laying on top of you. He started kissing your collarbone, then suddenly stopped, and gently pressed his lips against yours. You tangled your fingers in his soft, curly hair.

He slowly sat up, bringing you up with him, this time, you pushed him over, and detached your lips. You nuzzled your head into his chest, and he smiled.

"You're so sweet," You whispered against his chest, and then he started humming.

You then fell into a deep sleep.

**********

You woke up yet again, this time peacefully, at 10:30.

You felt Avi put his head in your neck, and you smiled.

"We should get up, babe," You told him.

"Yeah," He replied.

You started to move, but Avi wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Didn't you just say you wanted to get up?" You questioned, giggling.

"Well, I said we should, that doesn't mean we have to," He mumbled into you.

You sighed. "Oh, Avi. You're so adorable. I'm so glad you're mine," You said, turning around in his arms. You started to run your fingers through hair, and he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

You wrapped your arms around his torso and buried your face in his chest.

"I love you," He mumbled.

"I love you too," You whispered.

You started to fall back asleep, but before you could, Avi began kissing your neck. You smiled, your eyes still closed, and he pressed his forehead against yours. You then opened your eyes, just to see his sparkly green ones staring back at you, the most loving look in them.

He smiled back at you, and gently pressed his lips against yours. You kissed back, and he pulled away, kissing your forehead, then moving his head above yours, pulling you into his chest.

He lived for human contact, and loved showing you affection. He always showed you how much he loved you.

A/N I know this is kinda short, I just didn't have much time.