Okay

You and Avi had had a big argument last night, ending in the two of you not sleeping in the same bed.

Instead, Avi insisted you slept upstairs, while he slept on the couch.

You could barely sleep without his warm arms wrapped protectively around you.

You missed him kissing you and saying 'I love you' right before you both fell asleep.

You missed him.

Trekking downstairs, you slowly made your way to Avi, who was still sleeping on the couch.

He didn't look comfortable at all, and he was spooning a pillow in place of you.

You slowly pulled the pillow out of his arms, realizing your tears were falling.

'dammit, why am I so emotional?' You thought to yourself.

Tears continued to fall as you slid yourself into the pillow's place, snuggling up into Avi's chest,

He smiled in his sleep at your warmth but then woke up, his eyes looking down at you.

Your tears were falling down your cheeks still, so Avi quickly wiped them with his thumb, kissing each of your cheeks afterward.

"I could barely sleep last night," you mumbled.

"Same, I ended up cuddling a pillow because I'm not used to not holding anything."

You smiled and buried yourself in his chest, tightly wrapping your arms around him.

He did the same, "I love you so much, I'm so sorry baby," he cradled you to his chest.

"I love you too, I'm sorry as well, I hate it when we fight."

"I hate it too."

"What were we even fighting about?" You asked.

He thought for a moment, "I don't even remember, I bet it was something stupid."

You giggled.

Avi pressed his lips to yours, his eyes closing.

You smiled into the kiss happily, grateful that you two had made up.

:)

.