Bleeding

You and Avi were having a casual day, you went to the mall, exploring many of the different stores. The last place you visited before heading home was Walmart.

Walking into Walmart, your lower stomach was hurting. You just brushed bunch it off, though, ignoring it.

Wandering around Walmart with Avi, he immediately dragged you over to the food, where he just piled stuff into the cart.

Eventually, you noticed people were staring at you, but they seemed to be looking at the backside of you.

Luckily Avi noticed as well, and he gasped, coming right behind you.

"Avi?" your eyes were wide as you looked up at the bass.

"Um, do you happen to have any pads with you?" he asked, whispering into your ear.

You sighed, covering your face with your hands.

"No..."

"Well, I think we need to buy some because I'm fairly certain you just got your period."

You sighed again in embarrassment.

"Why does this have to happen to me?" you muttered.

"Hey, look at me, love," Avi cupped your face in his hands, angling your head so you'd look at him.

"This isn't the end of the world. You aren't going to die. Let's just get you some pads."

You nodded, "Can you get them for me? I just kinda want to go to the bathroom."

"Of course, whatever makes you comfortable. I love you," he kissed your forehead.

"I love you too."

Avi then led you to the bathroom, where you stood with your back to the wall as Avi went to go get you what you needed.

He returned a few minutes later, "Is this the right thing?" he handed it to you, "I already paid for it, so..."

"Yes, it is. Thank you so much."

You went into the bathroom to solve your 'problem.'

Returning to him, you sighed, "Now these pants are stained. Can I go sit in the car while you go to the checkout?"

"Of course," he handed you the keys.

**********

You saw Avi walk out of the store, getting to the car. You smiled at him as he put everything in the trunk, putting the cart away.

"How're you feeling?" the sweet man asked as he got in the driver's seat, resting a hand on your thigh.

"I'm okay..."

He sighed and leaned in, kissing your lips gently.

"I love you, you know that right?" he leaned his head against yours.

"Of course, I love you as well."

He then started the car, driving home.

When you got home, you immediately rushed inside the house, changing pants.

"You okay?" Avi asked, resting a hand on your hip.

"I guess..."

He sighed, "I just don't know what to do to help," he muttered, not meaning for you to hear.

"I'm sorry," you sniffled.

"Honey, it's not your fault."

"You can cuddle me."

"Hm?"

"You can cuddle me... that will help."

He immediately scooped you up in his arms.

Carrying you over to the couch, he laid down with you on his chest.

"Comfortable?"

You nodded, wrapping your arms around his torso.

"Good," he smiled, kissing the top of your head.

.