Beautiful

Hmm i always have to think about whether or not I've always used certain things as titles

"I don't deserve someone as gorgeous as you," he whispered into your hair.

"I don't deserve someone as hot as you."

Avi rolled his eyes, not believing you.

Sighing, he detached himself from your body, crawling out of bed, leaving the bedroom.

What the hell?

Scurrying out of bed, you found Avi, he was laying on the couch, his eyes closed, but you could see tears falling from them.

Your heart hurt as you watched him quiver a little, curling into a ball.

Normally you would think to give him space, but you thought that in this moment, space is his enemy.

"Baby,"' you whispered, crawling in behind him.

He shuddered again.

"Shh," you rubbed his back lovingly.

"I love you," you whispered.

He shook his head, "You can't. I'm not good enough for you... go find yourself a better looking Khal Drogo...."

You shook your head, pressing your body closer to his.

"You are better looking than Khal Drogo, to me especially," you kissed the back of his neck.

More cries escaped from him as he sat up, you still behind him.

"What don't you like about yourself, love?"

"I don't like my face... or the fact that I'm not super buff..."

You whimpered, crawling into his lap, your legs straddling him, you cupped his cheeks, pressing a kiss to his lips.

Tears began escaping your eyes as well, and you wiped them quickly.

"Avi, I love your face- so much. I also love your body," you ran a hand down his chest.

Of course, he wasn't super ripped, but he did have a lot of muscle.

He wiped his eyes, looking into yours.

"I love you," you whispered, more tears escaping your eyes.

"Aww," Avi wiped your tears with his thumb, "I love you too."

After this morning, Avi began to heal, his self image rising.

There were always times when he had breakdowns, though.

"I don't like my chubby cheeks," he sadly looked at himself in a mirror.

You wrapped an arm around his waist from behind. Since the previous meltdown, he had been working out more, his abs more prominent.

"Avi, I love your cheeks. I think you're beautiful."

He pulled one of your hands up to his mouth, kissing it.

The two of you stood there for a while, you were holding him and he was being held.

"I love you.... so much," he whispered.

"I love you too."

A/N so I got this idea because Avi generally doesn't seem to like his appearance (sometimes, like in livestreams he seems to hint at it), and people on Instagram were talking about it. He is just so beautiful and I hope he knows it