Intimidating

You never wore clothes that made you look "sweet" or "adorable" or "innocent."

Maybe that's the reason people always thought you were so intimidating.

You were Avi's personal assistant, but you never really had time to "get to know" him, as he was always very busy. You were always quite fond of him, of course, and he was very attractive in your eyes.

You never imagined that he would ever like you back, though he was all you ever wanted.

As his assistant, you would always stay in his hotel room with him, there were almost always two beds in the room.

One day, there was only one bed, so the two of you had to share.

"Are you comfortable sharing a bed with me, ____?" Avi asked kindly.

You nodded and shrugged, "Yeah, but as your personal assistant, I don't want you to have to be inconvenienced.

He rolled his eyes, "You, missy, are not an inconvenience. If anything, you make my life better."

You shrugged, laying down on the ground, "I'm laying right here, you can't make me get on that bed. I want you to be comfortable."

Avi sighed, rubbing his face with his hands. He laid down on the bed.

At that moment, you thought about everything that had happened throughout the day. You were actually a very sensitive soul. Mitch had jokingly said something about how you're so intimidating, some little kid on the street began crying.

Thinking about this, tears began falling from your eyes, as you tried to muffle your soft sobs.

Suddenly Avi turned the light on.

"____... are you okay?" he was leaning over the side of the bed.

You sniffled, crawling over to the door.

Avi slowly followed behind you.

You stopped, cuddled up in a blanket, and Avi wrapped his arms around you, pulling you into his chest.

Before you knew it, he was lifting you up, carrying you over to the bed.

"Hey, are you okay?" you were sat in his lap, his hand cupping one of your cheeks.

You sniffled, "Yeah..."

"Don't lie, love."

"No..."

"Please tell me what's wrong," he held your head up so you had to look into his eyes.

"It's just... I feel like I'm super intimidating, like, I'm actually super sensitive... and Mitch saying that I made some little kid cry because of my looks..."

"Aww, I'm sorry. If it makes you feel any better, I don't find you intimidating at all."

You looked cocked your head at him, "really?"

He smiled, "I actually think you're adorable. I guess the others don't pay any attention to you, but I can tell you aren't cold-blooded. You are sweet on the inside."

You blushed, looking down.

Avi lifted your face up once again.

He smiled and gazed into your eyes.

The sweet man slowly leaned in, taking your lips upon his own. Your eyes closed as you leaned into the feeling, kissing him back gently.

After you pulled away, he blushed.

The two of you chatted for a while, and he asked you on a date.

You aviously agreed, giggling and hugging him tightly.

"See? You are adorable."

The two of you then laid down together. He slowly scooted closer so he could wrap himself around you.

"Do you mind this?" he asked quietly.

You smiled, "Not at all," you relaxed in his embrace.

.