Leaving (2)

You watched in tears as they recorded the video revealing that Avi was leaving. You knew it wasn't impacting you as much as the rest of the band, but your tears began spilling from your eyes as the video shooting was almost over.

Avi saw you in his peripheral vision, quickly ending the video as he ran over to you, taking you in his arms.

He cried as well, holding your emotional body close to his own.

You felt Kirstie hug you, Mitch surrounding her, Scott surrounding Mitch, and Kevin wrapping his arms around Avi.

Everyone was so emotional, and when they all broke away, you climbed up into Avi's arms, wrapping your legs around his hips.

Avi's face was buried in your neck, his beard being squished against your shoulder.

Eventually you pulled away, getting him to finally set you down.

He kissed your forehead, his lips lingering.

The two of you hugged the rest of PTX before heading out of the building.

**********

A few weeks later Avi got a call, telling him to come and speak to a bass Scott found. They wanted Avi to interview this bass to see if he'd be right for PTX.

Avi agreed, of course, and you followed him to the studio, massaging his shoulders as he drove.

"So I guess this guys name is John?" Avi told you.

You nodded, "mkay."

He smiled, glancing over at you.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" He asked.

You giggled and blushed, "Definitely."

After interviewing the bass, Avi found that this guy wasn't perfect, and he couldn't sing quite as low as Avi, but he would do..

Driving back home, Avi seemed slightly stressed.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

He sighed, "Its nothing much, baby, I'm just worried how PTX is going to stay successful with my leaving.."

"Aww, babe, don't worry. You will do your own thing, they'll do there's. Trust me, PTX is strong. This will not make it fall apart."

He smiled at your words and pulled you into a hug as soon as you got into the house.

He gave you a sweet kiss on the lips before smiling down at you.

.