Mistake (2)

For the next few weeks, you and Avi would continuously flirt with each other, kissing ear other on the cheek or nose often, but neither of you actually fully confessed feelings, though you both knew they were there.

One day, you and Avi were sitting on the couch, you were leaning on him and he was playing with your hair, when suddenly someone knocked on your door.

You stood up reluctantly, answering it. "Hey, ugly," Ashley greeted you.

"Hey, asshole," you gave an obviously fake smile.

"I need to talk to my boyfriend."

"You broke up with my boyfriend."

"Yeah right, like he'd date you. Let me in," she pushed past you, sitting on the couch next to him.

"Please take me back, Avriel, you know I didn't mean what I said," she tried to kiss him as you sat down on his other side.

He pushed her away, "No, Ashley, we're over."

He turned to you and you have him a supportive smile.

"Ugh, why would you date her?"

"She's beautiful and kind, everything you're not."

"Avi, you love me, kiss me."

He rolled his eyes and grabbed you, pulling you onto his waist, pressing his lips to yours.

Ash gasped, glaring at you as you made out with her ex.
She then screamed and ran out of the apartment again.

She slammed the door shut as you and Avi were still lip-locking.

At this point, it wasn't just to spite her-- it was because you actually loved each other.

His tongue asked for permission to your mouth, which you granted.

His arms were surrounding you, making you feel loved and cared for.

You both eventually had to Iloilo away to breathe.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course, dragon master."

He grinned, giving you another sweet kiss.

"Will you, um, sleep in my room with me tonight?" He asked shyly.

"Of course, Av."

He grinned again, kissing your jaw gently.

**********

You awkwardly laid down on Avi's bed, waiting for him to finish changing so he could come cuddle you.

When he came back, he wasn't wearing a shirt, he was only wearing boxers.

"Um, would you be okay if I didn't wear a shirt, would if make you uncomfortable?"

You laughed, "No, Avi, you're hot, I wouldn't mind at all if you didn't wear a shirt."

He chuckled and crawled into bed next to you.

You turned to look at him, smiling at him as he grinned at you.

Leaning in, he kissed you softly, his arms wrapping around your waist to pull you closer.

"Thank you for letting me call you mine," he whispered, pushing a piece of hair behind your ears.

"Of course. I-I love you."

"I love you too." (Ik you guys might think it's too early for ily's but remember that they've been best friends for years)

.