Hairy (2)

"Goodnight, Lil," You pushed a piece of her hair behind her ear.

She giggled and peppered kisses all over your face, walking away, you turned off the light, closing her door.

Avi was in the doorway watching, and he picked you up, as he had already said goodnight to Lilly.

You giggled as he carried you to your shared bedroom, he chuckled as he plopped you down on the bed.

"I can't believe she's kissed your face more than I have today," he crawled over you.

You smirked and he leaned down, kissing all over your face. Soon enough he stopped and simply kissed your lips, showing his love.

He then took of his shirt, throwing it to the floor, as it was hot in your room.

You gazed at his chest, "Babe, you really are hairy," you stroked some of the hair.

Avi nervously chuckled, "Is that a bad thing?"

You quickly shook your head, "Of course not. It makes you super hot."

He giggled, "Would I not be hot if I wasn't furry?"

"Of course you'd still be hot," you pulling his lips to yours by holding his chin with one hand, "but you're hotter with this hair."

He smiled, pulling you into a hug.

"You're so cuddly," you mumbled into his shoulder.

"You're so gorgeous," he whispered into your neck.

You blushed into him.

"Are you blushing? I felt your face heat up, baby."

You giggled innocently, "Maybe.."

"You're so hot," he pulled you even closer.

"I love you," you whispered back.

.