You Left Me (2)

You smiled and wrapped your arms around Avi tightly.

"I missed you so much," tears started welling up in your eyes.

"I know. I can't even explain how sorry I am," he kissed the top of your head, his lips lingering as he closed his eyes.

"W-Will you be my girlfriend?" he suddenly asked.

"I have wanted you to ask that question since 8th grade. Of course, Avi," you placed your lips back to his, and he kissed back, tightening his grip around your waist.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

"Hey, we're going out to get food. Come if you want, no one really cares," you heard Mary's voice, and rolled your eyes, yet still smiled, knowing you had Avi.

You and Avi got up, opening the door, just to see Mary already making out with some random idiot from your choir. 

"Wow," you mumbled, and Avi chuckled down at you.

"Well," you added.

He smiled and wrapped an arm around your waist.

Avi followed you as you two found the rest of the choir, sitting and eating pizza. 

"Hey, over here!" your friend Sydney gestured.

Your smiled widened and you pranced over to your friends, Avi following shortly behind.

"Hey.. what's he doing here? Didn't he like, abandon you?"

You sighed, "He did, but I still love him, and he apologized so much, and things happened, now we're dating."

Sydney's eyes widened, "You're dating?! Aww, goals!" she exclaimed as Avi leaned his head against your shoulder.

You giggled and cupped his cheek with your hand.

Soon enough, dinner ended, and everyone was sent back to their rooms. You changed into pajamas, since you weren't planning on leaving the room. Avi changed into boxers and a tank top. 

You got tired and laid down on the bed, waiting for Avi to arrive.

Eventually, the weight next to you changed and you felt Avi's presence. He snuggled up close to you, and carefully wrapped an arm around your waist. You smiled, scooting back into him, and he just pulled you even closer

"Sleep well, my angel," he pressed a kiss to the shell of your ear.

"I love you, basscannon."

.