All Nude Episode of Superfruit

"We're going to do an all nude episode of Superfruit starring Avi and Kevin," Mitch had stated one livestream...

"Wait, you were serious?" Avi had just answered the phone to Mitch, and you were watching his facial expressions intently.

"Okay... can I bring ____ with me?"

He furrowed his eyebrows, "No, she would only be supervising-- not joining."

You raised an eyebrow.

"K, see you in a few hours.."

He hung up and sat his phone on the counter.

"What was that about?" You asked, coming closer to him.

"Apparently me and Kev are joining Scömíche for an all nude episode of superfruit."

"Um, isn't nudity not allowed on YouTube?"

"It isn't, but it's there, if you search hard enough you'll find it."

You raised both eyebrows this time.

"I mean-- yeah..."

You laughed, "Anyway, when will this be?"

"I'm heading over there at noon, you are coming with me, right?"

You laughed again, "I guess so."

"Thank you," he pulled you into his arms, hugging you.

"You're welcome."

You smiled, placing your lips on his.

He kissed back softly, caressing your back with his hands. He was such a good kisser, you could kiss his soft lips all day.

**********

"Hey!" Scott greeted you and Avi at the door.

"Hi," Avi said, chuckling slightly.

"Hey ____."

"Hello Scott."

"Come in!" Mitch suddenly yelled.

You and Avi walked in, seeing Esther, Kevin and Mitch sitting on the couch.

Avi's eyes widened, "No, no, no, I'm not letting my sister see me naked."

Esther laughed, "So I can't see you naked but ____ can?"

"Yes! She's my fiancé, you're my sister."

"I'm just kidding, I'm leaving anyway," Esther gave Avi a pat on the shoulder before hugging you, leaving the house.

"You guys ready to start this?" Mitch excitedly yelled.

Everyone went into their studio and stripped, you watching.

Avi walked up behind you, holding you in front of him to hide his junk.

"Av, you're adorable."

He shook his head, "Why did I agree to this?"

You sighed, "Would you be more comfortable if I joined you?"

He smiled, "Yeah, but I'm the only who deserves to see all of you.."

"I'll keep my bra and underwear on.."

"Deal."

He smiled and watched as you stripped, leaving you in a polka dotted bra and black underwear.

Avi smiled and pulled you to the everyone else.

"I got her to join us.."

They all looked at you, smirking, except for Kevin, who stood there somehow innocently.

You tried your best to not stare at everyone's junk, but you were pretty short, so it wasn't too far below eye level.

You only felt comfortable staring at Avi's dick because he's your fiancé, so you walked up to him and slung an arm around his waist.

"I love you," you whispered.

"I love you too."

Scott and Mitch had some games planned out, which everyone did, and then they turned off the camera, everyone putting their clothes back on.

"This might have been the most awkward thing," you stated, and Avi nodded in agreement.

.