Cuddles

Your POV

You had been sitting on the couch, binge-watching Netflix and eating all the junk food in the house, when you heard your front door open.

"____? I'm home!" You heard Avi, your boyfriend, call as he stepped into the house, locking the door behind him.

You jumped up from the couch, and met Avi as he was hanging up his coat. You kissed him on the cheek and he chuckled slightly, then threw you over his shoulder.

"Ahh!" You squealed, as he ran over to the couch, you still slung over his shoulder.

"So, what were you watching?" Avi asked as he sat the both of you down on the couch.

You giggled softly and replied, "I was finishing season 5 of Game of Thrones."

He laughed and kissed your nose. You then booped his nose, saying the word 'boop' as you did it. Avi blushed slightly and kissed you softly, as if you were the most delicate creature.

"I love you," You whispered, and he smiled.

"I love you too, my sweet little muffin."

Avi pulled you into his lap, wrapping his arms around your waist, and he pressed an innocent, gentle kiss to your neck.

Avi's beard tickled you as he did this, making you giggle.

You pressed your lips to his gently, and he smiled, breaking the kiss.

"It's been a long day, ____. Can I just cuddle you to death?" Avi asked, chuckling.

You smirked and nodded. "Of course," You responded.

Avi then stood up, taking your hand in his. He kissed the top of it and then started leading you to the stairs.

He brought you upstairs and into your shared bedroom. He lifted you up and swiftly tossed you onto the bed. You laughed as he jumped onto the bed, making you bounce up and down.

Avi hugged you and nuzzled his head into your neck. You pulled out of the hug, and laid down, since you had already been in pajamas all day. Avi got up to change, not even bothering to leave the room. You giggled slightly, and his face got slightly red, then he smirked and jumped back onto the bed.

"You're such a child, Avi."

"I love you too, my little nugget."

You laughed at the nickname and he wrapped his arms around your waist. You sighed in content, then he pulled you over so you were directly on top of him, his arms still wrapped around your waist.

You turned around on top of him, so your fronts were now pressed to each other. He kissed your nose, making you smile, before kissing your lips innocently and sweetly.

"You're the best Avi, you know that?"

"Only because you never let me forget."

A/N  I'm sorry, I'm trying to make chapters longer. Now I actually have a device I can type properly on, though, so more chapters should be coming soon!