Nude (PG-13)

Walking downstairs, you noticed the house was pretty dark, realizing that Avi had closed all the blinds on the windows. Figuring he had a reason for doing this, you brushed it off, leaving it alone.

You looked around, eventually seeing Avi laying down on the couch, naked.

"Mr Avi, why are you nude?"

He shrugged, "No reason, really. C'mere."

Sitting down next him, he laid on his back, pulling you directly on top of him.

Giggling, he kissed all over your neck.

You smiled, but you were still confused.

"So how was your day?" He asked.

"Avi, babe, I feel your dick."

"Is that a good thing?" He smirked.

"I still feel your dick," you laid your head down on his chest.

"Is it still a bad thing?" He lifted your face up, kissing your lips softly.

You laughed slightly, "I guess not."

"Can you strip please?" Avi suddenly asked.

"Why?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Because I love your body," he stuck his bottom lip out at you.

You rolled your eyes, "Fine."

You pulled your shirt off, then taking off your pants.

Sighing, you looked over at Avi, and he kissed your cheek, silently encouraging you.

"I love you," he whispered as you undid your bra, pulling it off your shoulders.

"I love you too," you whispered as you pulled off your underwear.

You immediately began to cover yourself, blushing, but Avi pulled you into his arms.

"Why are we doing this?" You whispered quietly.

You and Avi had seen each other naked in many occasions, but you were always self-conscious.

"Because I read on the Snapchat discover page that if you're self conscious about your naked body, being naked with your partner helps, so that's why I'm having you do this. I care so much about you, love."

You smiled at this and kissed his jaw softly.

"You're so beautiful, I could stare at you all day," Avi whispered, kissing down your neck.

You smiled and leaned into him, wrapping your arms around him.

He pulled you up on top of him, laying down.

"Avi, I feel your dick."

"____, I feel your vagina."

You giggled at that, burying your face in his neck.

Your body image wasn't the best, but you knew that with Avi's love, it could get better.

A/N I don't really proofread things before I post them, so please comment anywhere on any of my stories mistakes that I may have made. I promise I won't mind- in fact I'll appreciate it.

.