First Kiss

High-school themed.

You smiled over at Avi as he the concert began. This was your guys' last choir concert of the year, and you and Avi had been friends for years, but you only started dating earlier that day.

Avi winked at you slightly, making you blush.

You blushed yet again when Avi began singing his part, glancing at you and smiling every so often.

Eventually, the concert ended, and you walked behind the stage, where no one else was. You got your phone, texting your parents to tell them to come pick you and Avi

 up, as they had unfortunately not been able to make it.

Avi found you and ran up to you, bringing you into his arms. 

"You did so well!" He smiled down at you.

"Aww, Avi, thank you, but you were better."

Avi chuckled, shaking his head.

You slid your phone into your back pocket, as he placed his hands on your hips, pulling you more closely.

He slowly started to lean in, glancing from your eyes to your lips.

You giggled, "Open your mouth," You whispered, seeing his eyes get wide.

"Just kidding.. but-" You wrapped your arms around his neck, closing the gap between the two of you, pressing your lips to his.

Avi was kissing you softly, sweetly, but he then opened his mouth, running his tongue along your bottom lip. You allowed him entrance, and your tongues began exploring each others' mouths.

You moaned very quietly, and Avi bit your lip gently as you tried to pull away.

You then pulled away and just hugged him, as someone began messing with the curtains.

"Everything all right back there?" Your choir director asked.

"Yep," You and Avi responded, smiling to each other.

"Let's go home," You offered Avi your hand.

He smiled, taking yours in his own.

You led him outside, finding where your mom was parked.

Your mom didn't know the two of you were dating, so she raised an eyebrow at you when she saw the two of you were holding hands. You simply smiled at her.

Your mom's suspicions were increased when you and Avi sat right next to each other in the backseat, and he wrapped an arm around your shoulders.

"Um.." Your mom began.

"Yes, mother?" You asked, leaning into Avi.

"Is there something going on between the two of you?"

You blushed, glancing at Avi.

"Well, we may or may not have just started dating.."

Your mom smiled, "Finally! I knew you have loved him for like, what, years?!"

You blushed, "Mom!" 

She just laughed, and Avi kissed your forehead sweetly, leaning his head against yours.

"You two are adorable."

She pulled into the driveway, but before you and Avi could leave the car, she spoke up.

"____, I swear to god if either of you do anything tonight, your lives will be ended."

You nodded, "I know, mom."

"Good."

You and Avi got out of the car, and you led him up to your room, as he already dropped his bags off that morning.

"I'm tired," He whined, plopping onto your bed.

You giggled, "Of course you are. Go change into more comfortable clothes, handsome."

He walked to the bathroom to change, so you just changed in your room while he was gone.

He walked back in, plopping down again-- this time grabbing your shoulders, pulling you with him onto the bed.

"You're cute," He whispered.

"You're cuter," You responded.

Avi pulled you into his chest, cradling you and hugging you lovingly. You wrapped an arm around his torso, and glanced up at him.

He leaned down, pressing his lips to yours with no hesitation. You once again felt butterflies in your stomach.

The effect he had on you was surreal.

He pulled away, cuddling into you, falling fast asleep.

.