Thunderstorms

Avi's POV

I woke up to a crash of thunder in the middle of the night. I felt Y/N quickly sit up, so I began rubbing her back.

"Shh, Y/N, it's okay. I know you hate storms."

"A-Avi?"

"Yes?"

"Can you cuddle me?"

"We already were cuddling, but you got scared and shot up out of bed." I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close. "I'm sorry, I can't help my stupid fears," She whimpered. "I know, sweetheart. I love you." I kissed the back of her neck as she laid back down.

"I love you too," She said, and I rubbed my hand up and down her side, as she slowly fell back asleep.

When I woke up, it was still storming outside, and I realized she was already awake. "Are you okay babe?" I asked. She sighed.

I guess I will just have to distract her.

I kissed her lips gently, moving to her cheek, then to her neck, trying to distract her from her fear.

"Will cuddling you all day help?" I asked, and her eyes lit up.

"Yep," she giggled.

I kissed her again, passionately. I then lifted her up and carried her to the living room, Y/N starting to giggle.

I plopped on the couch, with Y/N in my lap. I started peppering kisses all over her face, then I laid her down on the couch and gently laid on top of her.

"You're so beautiful." I whispered into her ear.

"I could say the same about you," she laughed.

I looked deep into her eyes, then kissed her lips. It started out sweet and innocent, and then slowly drifted into something more.

I was kissing her neck, and she lightly moaned. I chuckled and kissed her lips once again, running my tongue against her bottom lip, requesting permission. She allowed it and we made out for like 10 minutes. Eventually we slowed down, and I sat up, allowing her to finally move.

"Am I good at distracting?" I asked, batting my eyelashes.

She laughed. "Yes, Avi, you are."

I leaned back, laying on my back. I pulled her on top of me, wrapping my arms around her waist. I kissed the top of her head and said, "Go back to sleep now, baby."

A/N Sorry for the short chapter! I will have more one-shots coming out #soon! SuperHotDeadlox The one you suggested should be out within the next few days! <3