Nightmares

When you were a teenager, you began getting these terrible nightmares. They were reoccurring, so they just didn't go away.

Your parents would always try to help, trying to do anything to help you.

But they couldn't.

They even took you to the hospital, because one night, you woke up, and had a panic attack.

The nightmares were so horrible, you weren't even able to describe them.

These nightmares repeated every night for years.. 

Until the love of your life showed up.

Avi Kaplan. The beautiful basscannon.

In the summer after high school, you and Avi first met (please tell me someone gets slight Katy Perry reference). You were crushing on him big-time, and everyone could tell, especially him.

He first kissed you one night, the first night he spent the night at your house.

You woke up with a nightmare, and he pulled you into his arms, whispering softly into your ear as you cried it out. Once you were done crying for the most part, he pulled you into his chest more, and slowly but softly pressed his lips to yours.

You were stunned for a moment before kissing back, feeling him touch your lip with his tongue slightly.

You pulled away, smiling at him.

He then admitted his feelings, and you did the same, and the two of you agreed to start dating, falling asleep in each others arms for the first time.

**********

PTX's tour was the hardest part of your life, ever since Avi joined the a cappella group, in 2011.

Avi holding you was the only thing that kept your terrible nightmares away. The way he would run his fingers though your hair so softly, the way he would cuddle into you when he was upset. The way he would kiss you so gently, you barely felt it.

You loved Avi so much, and you told him the nightmares had been coming back.

"Oh my gosh babe, I'm so sorry," he apologized.

"Avi, no. This is your job, this is what you love, and you don't have to apologize."

"No, ____. I love you so much, you mean more to me than any job."

With that, he hung up, and you sighed.

You showered and went to bed, expecting to wake up in the middle of the night screaming.

**********

You woke up, quickly glancing the clock. 

It said 9:00.

You raised an eyebrow, surprised you didn't get a nightmare, but you then felt arms around your waist.

You turned around in the arms, staring directly into Avi's chest.

You smiled, your eyes filling with tears as you buried your face in his chest.

Avi felt you and woke, pulling you closer into him.

"Thank you so much," you thanked him.

"Of course, my little angel."

.