I Love You

Flashbacks in italics

Your POV

Avi knew that you had been hurt in the past, so he took every chance he got to make you feel loved. He held you as you slept, he complimented you, he kissed you, he loved you.

Your previous boyfriend, John, had beaten you and made you feel like you weren't worth anything. Avi was your best friend all throughout that relationship, and he was the one who finally realized you were being abused.

You had lived with John when you were dating him, just because you were poor, and didn't have much money.

John's goal was to make you feel terrible about yourself, and make you think that he was the only one who was there for you.

"We need to get you out of there... NOW," Avi said once he finally realized what John had been doing to you.

You drove back to the apartment you shared with John, around 10pm, while John was out partying. You and Avi rushed inside the apartment and gathered all of your belongings in boxes, quickly leaving.

You knew that breaking up through text is typically the worst thing to do, but this time, you felt you needed to, since he would actually kill you if you told him in person.

On the drive back to Avi's house, he sensed you were very stressed, and rested his right hand on your knee as he drove. "Shh, it's okay. I won't ever let him hurt you again." You weakly smiled at him and placed your hand on his, lightly squeezing it.

"____?  You okay?" Avi asked, waving his hand in front of your face.

You blushed, "Yep, just thinking."

He smiled at you, putting his right arm around your shoulder. The both of you had been dating for 2 years now, and even though you'd been away from John for that long, you'd been emotionally damaged by him, and you were still quite sensitive to most things.

Avi suddenly paused the TV, turning toward you. He put his hand on your cheek, turning your head toward him. He slowly leaned down and gently pressed his lips to yours. Your lips moved in sync, and your hands went to his hair.

He put his arms around your waist, pulling you onto his lap. He then moved so he was laying on his back, and you were now straddling his hips.

Avi breathed in a shuddered breath and detached your lips. He smiled at you. "I love you so much. I swear, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me," He said, still laying on his back.

"No, you're the best thing that's ever happened to ME. If it weren't for you, I could be dead right now, because of John." That caused Avi to give the most sympathetic smile. "Let's not think of him, okay?" He said.

"Okay."

Avi then leaned up and kissed your forehead, letting his lips linger for a few seconds before he pulled away.

You got off his lap and he sat up and un-paused the TV.

The both of you watched TV for a while, then you suddenly felt him attach his lips to your neck. "I love you with all of my heart," He whispered in between kisses.

You smiled, and relaxed into the feeling of being loved. This is what true love is like, you thought.

Avi then started kissing your jawline, and then kissed your lips, causing you to open your eyes slightly before drawing them closed again.

This time, Avi gently lowered you onto your back and hovered above you.

He kissed you sweetly before running his tongue along your lips, you allowed him access to your mouth, and you made out for a while.

When Avi got to be like this, he was dominant, but not overly dominant. He would never pressure you into anything.

Eventually, you stopped kissing, and your lips were swollen and red. Avi then turned off the TV, and carried you bridal-style up to bed, where he basically wrapped his entire body around you, showering you with love and warmth.

You were never happier than you were when you were with him.

A/N Hello lovelies! I am actually working on an Avi x Reader FANFIC! The first chapter should be up within the next week, so stay tuned!