Touch (R)

*Mentions of rape*

You remembered the way he grabbed you, forcing you into the trunk of his old, smelly, shitty car. You remembered the way your heart raced as he drove along, eventually getting to his house, where him and all this friends took their turns upon your sad, tired, and sore body.

You were a toy.

They used you- and touched you- in ways that you barely understood at the time.

Their scars haunted you every night.

As their vicious hands groped you, there was only one thing you could think of-

Avi.

Your love, your life. The man who had very successfully swooped you off your feet- something you never thought a man could ever do so lovingly, and he became your entire life.

As their tiny dicks were rubbed all along your emotional body, the only thing you could about was Avi- and how the feeling of his own would feel much better, or so you thought.

You and Avi had never made love, Avi wanted to save that moment for a special time. That boy had ways of showing his love that didn't involve him actually being inside you. You loved that about that man with your whole heart.

The pain- physical and emotional- that those creepy men had brought upon your sad, innocent soul impacted you so heavily, you'd never forget it.

********

-As much as I'd like to say that Avi was the one who rescued me, he didn't, actually. He really tried, though, he got the cops to track down my phone.

You were taken by the cops to the hospital, where you then passed out because of the harsh lights and all the stress and anxiety you were experiencing.

**********

The minute you woke up, Avi was right by your side.

He immediately noticed you looking at him, and he reached out slowly to your hand. You hesitantly laced your fingers with his, only smiling when he very gently placed a kiss on your knuckles.

"Hello, love," Avi whispered slowly.

"H-hey," you closed your eyes for a moment.

"I love you so much, I'm so sorry," he sniffled.

"It's not your fault," you sighed.

**********

You were later released from the hospital.

Avi very carefully led you out to the car with his arm around your waist. Getting into the car, he drove home quickly.

As you walked into the house, you slowly took off your shoes and laid down on the couch.

"I love you..." Avi followed slowly.

"I love you too," you desperately wanted to be held, but you were also very sore and still shaken up.

Avi sat down on the couch, sitting down gently on the opposite end. You watched him, knowing that he wasn't like those horrible men, that he was better. He was amazing.

Suddenly, you shivered, the cold breeze suddenly traveling throughout your house. Goosebumps appeared on your arms as you shivered quite a bit.

"Cold, love?" Avi asked quietly, slowly and carefully reaching out to rub your knuckles.

You nodded, scooting closer.

"You know I'd never hurt you, right?" Avi asked quietly.

You nodded slightly, thinking for a moment. After a second, you quickly turned to Avi, crawling into his lap and wrapping your arms around his thick neck. You hugged him tightly, holding him close.

"I love you," he grinned, carefully wrapping his arms around your body.

You snuggled into the man, feeling safe and calm for the first time in what seemed like forever.

"I love you too," you mumbled against his shoulder.

**********

Suddenly, you were picked up by strong arms.

"Hm?" you began mumbling.

"Shh," Avi kissed your cheek.

You sighed, relaxing into Avi's arms as he carried you.

Laying you down in bed, Avi smiled as you curled up, waiting for him to join you, his warm body wrapping around yours.

Your eyes fluttered at the gentle feeling of the bass's arms wrapping around your body, soothing you and pulling you desperately close.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," you muttered out, barely audible.

Avi kissed your lips one last time, sending a few sparks down your spine yet again. To that, you fell into a deep slumber.

.