Sigh

You sighed. You hadn't seen Avi all day, and he had just gotten home, simply greeting you and giving you a short hug and kiss before heading to the bathroom to shower.

The two of you hadn't been doing much together recently. It wasn't that you were bored with each other, Avi was just busy with his own things-- PTX, his solo album, and the two of you just weren't together much.

You loved Avi very dearly, with all your heart, and you were his angel, but things were just rough.

Deciding to end the departure, you walked into the bathroom, stripping your clothes from your body, and you walked into the shower with him.

Surprising him, he smiled, wrapping his arms around you as he pulled your close.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too.. I wish we could see each other more often..."

He sighed, "I know, baby, and I do too. I miss you so much. I know we live together, and we even sleep in the same bed, but I feel like I'm not here for you, and you deserve me to be there for you.. I am taking the day off tomorrow. I need you.."

You buried your face in your chest, wrapping your arms around his waist as he pulled you even closer.

"Thank you.. I love you so much, Avriel."

"I love you too, ____."

He pressed a kiss to your forehead, letting his lips linger.

You smiled against him and leaned in, kissing his collarbone.

With that, he giggled and gazed down at you lovingly as you poked his chest hair, and he raised an eyebrow as you gathered some shampoo from his head, then putting it on his chest.

He chuckled as you rubbed his strong chest with the shampoo, cleaning it.

Avi got some of your shampoo and put it in your hair, massaging your head gently as it seeped through your thick hair.

You closed your eyes at the relaxing feeling. After a while, you felt Avi pull you close, your eyes still closed, and his soft lips were placed upon your own.

Kissing you softly, he held your smaller body close to his own, holding you carefully. You loved how delicate he was with you, even though it's scientifically proven that you would be able to handle more pain that him.

You kissed him with passion, your hands moving to cup his cheeks, your fingers running though his strong beard.

You smiled, and Avi sighed, "I just love you so much, baby."

.