Coma

"Please wake up," you whispered for the 45th day in a row, tears streaming down your face.

Avi had been in a terrible car accident, and he wasn't badly hurt, but it had sent him into a coma, which he may never wake up from.

"I love you so much, Avi, I don't know what I would do without you." 

You held his hand, and you were running your thumb over his knuckles. You leaned down, and pressed a kiss to his hand.

Another day passed, you had slept in the hospital bed with his body, wrapping your arms around him tightly.

When you woke up, you pressed a kiss to the crook of his neck.

"Please wake up soon," you pleaded, beginning to cry again. 

You had only left the hospital three times since he had gotten there. You wanted to be the first person he saw if-- no, when he woke up.

He had to wake up. He just had to.

You fell asleep again, and just before you woke up, you felt someone press a kiss to the top of your head. 

Thinking it was Avi, you quickly opened your eyes, but narrowed them again when you realized it was only Scott coming in for a visit.

"God dammit Scott, I thought he had woken up!"

Scott simply sighed, "I'm sorry, ____."

You sighed too, "It's fine. I'm fine."

 He only stayed for a few minutes, understanding you still needed time alone.

You cried yourself back to sleep.

Sleeping the entire day, you woke back up the next day, feeling someone press kisses to your neck. Assuming it was Scott being a bitch, you sighed, "Scott, are you teasing me again?"

You heard a 'hm?' and your heart stopped.

You opened your eyes, and sat up, seeing Avi look right back at you.

Your eyes filled with tears, "A-Avi?"

He smiled at you, and nodded.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, tighter than you ever had before.

"I missed you so much."

"I was right here.."

"I missed more than just your body."

Avi wrapped his arms around your waist lovingly.

You pressed your lips to his with passion, crawling on top of him, craving everything about him.

His arms pulled you so close to him.

He kissed you back with love and passion, and you loved every second of that kiss.

"I love you so much," he whispered.

"Thank you for waking up," you whimpered.

.