Naked (PG-13)

"Avi, go get naked."

Before you even finished the sentence, his shirt was over his head, being thrown to the floor.

He started to unbutton his pants, puling them down.

He was left in only his boxers, and he grinned/smirked at you.

You smirked as well, but then you remembered you had to wash the dishes, so you walked out of the bedroom, going downstairs, and beginning to fill the sink with water.

"Baby... I thought we were going to.." He hugged your waist from behind, leaning you against the sink.

Your simple words of 'get naked' spurred on his lust, exciting him, and you could feel his arousal against your butt.

"Yeah, but I realized I still needed to do the dishes," you teased him.

He groaned, laying his head on your left shoulder blade.

You giggled innocently, washing the dishes.

Avi was beginning to get impatient, and he began nibbling on your ears and neck, faintly grinding into your behind.

You sighed, longing for more of his touch, but you really wanted to tease him, even though you were torturing yourself as well.

Suddenly you turned around in his arms, passionately pressing your lips to Avi's.

You felt him smile into the kiss, reaching around you to turn off the faucet.

He began grinding into you, eliciting a low moan from you and an even lower one from Avi.

He lifted you up, his hands underneath your butt.

You wrapped your arms around his thick neck, his tongue exploring your mouth.

********** (haha you get no smut)

The two of you were bare, Avi grabbed a tissue, wiping your swollen area clean.

Throwing away the tissue, he crawled back into bed with you, placing several sweet kisses on your neck.

"I love you," you whispered, stroking his beard gently.

"I love you too. So much," he pulled you into his arms, holding you carefully.

A/N I have come to a decision. I will continue this book, yet the chapters will be shorter, and the updates will be less frequent.

If you want more constant updates, I would recommend reading my other books, as I'm concentrating on those right now.

.