*Irresistible*

Smut warning.

Avi's POV

It was just a normal night, ____ and I were just cuddling, as usual, in bed. She eventually moved, and laid her head on my lap, close to my-- well, you know.

She gave me the most lustful look, and it burned a hole in my head. She would never understand the effect she has on me, I just love her so much.

"I love you," I whispered, leaning down to kiss her lips. She kissed back passionately, and wrapped her arms around my neck as she continued to kiss me.

She moved, so she was sitting on my lap, and began rocking her hips, making me moan, and my excitement level rise steadily. This girl drives me insane, I thought.

"You're so irresistible," she whispered in between kisses.

She detached her lips from mine, and instead started kissing my neck.

I moaned at the contact, as she also kept rocking her hips. I then lifted her off me, and moved, so she was below me, and I hovered above her. 

She moaned as I took her shirt off her, and started kissing her chest. She was so sensitive to everything, and I loved it, it made me crave her so much more.

I smiled as she grabbed my shirt, pulling it up and over my head, before she grabbed my pants, unbuttoning them, undoing my belt, and pulling them off me, just to see a tent in my boxers.

She smirked and bit her lip, making my eyes fill with lust even more.

I pulled my boxers down quickly, before rushing to take off her pants.

I stroked her gently through her underwear, and she arched her back, craving more.

She gasped as I dove my hand under the elastic of her underwear, exploring her wetness.

I ran my hand all over, before pulling her underwear down. I kissed her passionately again, slipping two fingers inside of her. She gasped again, arching her back yet again.

I smiled into the kiss, exploring her mouth with my tongue.

*end of Avi's POV*

You shuddered as he began kissing your neck, slowly bringing you up to your peak. Your breathing got very heavy and deep as you tightened around his fingers, climaxing.

You gave your husband a sweet kiss in thanks, before pushing him down, and grabbing his member. You stroked him slowly and he arched his back, needing your touch.

You leaned down, and kissed his tip gently, before starting to speed up your movements, working your way up to high speeds. Avi's body visibly cringed and contracted as he came, and you slowly came to a stop, and crawled up next to his tired body, as you were tired as well.

Avi grabbed your face, and slowly pulled your lips to his, kissing you slowly.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too."

You crawled on top of him, burying your face in his neck, cuddling into him as much as possible before pressing a kiss to his neck.

He smiled, wrapping his arms around you.

.