*When He's Abused*

Abuse and smut warning.

You were sitting in the back lounge, it was nearing the end of tour, when you suddenly heard screaming.

It was Avi's girlfriend, Katrina.

She was abusive. You knew it. He knew it. You had been trying to stop it.

"You worthless piece of shit!" She screamed at Avi, and he was almost in tears, as you threw your laptop on the couch, bursting out of the back lounge.

"What is going on?!" You questioned, and she stopped.

"My piece of crap boyfriend is making me hurt him," Katrina sneered, slapping Avi across the face.

"Um, no. He did nothing. Avi is the nicest person I've ever met, he's way better than you."

She raised her eyebrows at you as you walked over to the two of them, and grabbed Avi's hand, still holding it as you made him stand behind you.

"You okay?" You whispered to Avi, as soon as Katrina took out her phone, making sure she couldn't hear you.

"P-please.. Help me.." He whimpered out, barely audible, as he was holding onto your arm like a lifeline.

You nodded slightly.

"Avi has something he needs to say to you," You began.

"Yeah? What does that piece of shit want?"

You sighed.

Avi suddenly stood up straighter.

"We're over. I can't do this anymore."

"What?!" She asked, confused.

"Go," You ordered, and she glared at you, before leaving the bus.

No one else was there, as they all went to a party.

You then pulled Avi to the back lounge, locking the door behind you.

"Avi, sweetheart, are you okay?" You asked, taking his hands in your small ones.

"I-I don't know," He whimpered, and you pulled him into a hug, he cuddled into you, wanting comfort.

You started running your fingers through his hair, trying to calm him down.

After a while, he pulled away, and looked at you.

"Thank you.. You gave me courage."

You smiled at him, "Of course."

You knew how much Avi hated being in that relationship. She was always trying to be dominant over him, and he just didn't work like that. In any relationship, he would always be the slightly more 'dominant' member.

He then found himself staring at you, before he slowly leaned in, attaching his lips to yours.

You ran your hands over his chest, as he placed his on your neck, holding you to him.

Avi then pulled away slightly, staring into your eyes.

There was a spark between the two of you, and you mutually realized what the two of you wanted, and nodded slightly. Avi smiled, and reattached his lips to yours, kissing you passionately.

He ran his tongue over your bottom lip slowly, asking for permission, which you granted.

Your tongues explored each others' mouths for a while, before he began running his hands along your sides, pulling your shirt up with them.

You moaned slightly, pulling away from each other, only to help him take your shirt off, his following directly after.

You examined his muscles, blushing slightly, and he began kissing up and down your neck.

His hands found their way to your breasts, which your bra was still covering. He reached underneath you, undoing it.

Avi then pulled it off of you, throwing it onto the ground, before taking off his pants.

His started kissing your collarbones, before moving to one of your breasts, kissing, nipping, and sucking on one, while running his hand over the other one, massaging it gently.

Suppressed moans left your mouth, causing Avi's excitement level to rise.

Avi gasped slightly as you reached down and began palming his member through his boxers.

You smiled, and he sat up, kissing your lips yet again.

"Before we do this, ____, will you be my girlfriend?"

You smiled, "Of course, Avriel."

You leaned up, kissing him innocently for a moment.

Avi then unbuttoned your jeans, removing them from your body and throwing them to the ground.

You blushed as he began kissing your inner thighs. You arched your back as be got closer to your entrance.

He then pulled your underwear down, also removing his boxers.

You shuddered as he ran his hand along your entrance slowly.

A high pitched squeal left your mouth as he kissed your clit softly, making him even harder.

He then began lapping at it, as you arched your back again, whimpering.

Avi smiled, loving the effect he had on you.

He paused for a moment, before inserting a finger into your entrance, pumping it in and out slowly.

You gasped yet again, letting out another moan.

You let out even more moans as he added another finger, and quickened the pace.

Just before you came, he pulled the, out, just pressing his erect member against your clit, rubbing it in that area slightly for a few moments.

"A-Avi p-please.." You whimpered.

He smiled, and you wrapped your legs around his hips, pulling him closer to you, causing him to push inside you slightly.

"You okay?" He asked in concern, as you had winced.

"Y-yeah, just keep going.."

Avi nodded, and pushed deeper inside you, and you sighed out, nodding for him to keep going.

He then began thrusting at a normal pace, and you both felt the pressure building.

Just before he came, he reached a hand up, and started playing with your clit, which was enough to make you climax, your walls clamping on him, triggering his own orgasm.

He pulled out slowly, getting a tissue, and wiping you up.

"I-I love you," He admitted.

"I love you too, Av."

Avi smiled, putting his boxers on, before walking out of the lounge, to get more comfortable clothes for both of you.

You were super tired after this, and he understood that, so he dressed you, along with himself, leaving the door unlocked, so nothing seemed too suspicious when the others came back.

Avi left his shirt off, but wore sweatpants, and you had a tank top and sweatpants.

He smiled at you, pulling you to him.

He cradled you into his chest, stroking your back comfortingly, as you laid your head on his chest, wrapping an arm around his torso, as the two of you fell asleep.

**********

"Well, well, what do we have here?" Scott teased, as the other three were next to him, as they were just standing inside the lounge.

You and Avi both woke up, but not bothering to leave each others' arms.

You removed your head from his chest, and turned around, so he was spooning you. He smiled, burying his head into the back of your neck, snuggling into you.

"K, but we expect an explanation in the morning," Scott then added, exiting the room.

Part 2 anyone?

-A

.